• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrating 222 years of storied history JC adopts new Motto

"Bad Mind Aggo Kill Dem"
    ...has now replaced "Floreat Collegium, Fervet Opus in Campis"

JC PR Office
    Last edited by Don1; March 27, 2011, 10:52 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

After all these decades, you are just learning about Disce Aut Discede. For years at CC, we could have won many championships but we, instead, turned many aside because they would not disce. Now it seems that some are bragging about their new found religion like they are pioneers in 2011 of a principle that was founded near the end of the 19th century, at a school on a glorious hill. Quite simply, it is about time that every school tell the students that they need to put forth as much effort to learning as they do to playing. Otherwise, they will be invited to leave.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Hail up Westman, weer you at school when the late Dudley Stokes issued several Road Scholarships?

The late Winston 'Twinny bug' Anglin one of the best all round football players we have seen in the island since the late 1970s went to Cornwall but never played D Cup, guess why?

mek dem gwaan beat up dem gums
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

You forget, I was year or two ahead of you? Also, I was in third form when he came in. I remember his favorite expression, "I will not be defied."

Comment

Before that, Mr Crick would tell students who werent trying with their academics, "Try Ruseas." They would go to Ruseas and play for Ruseas and beat us.

Comment

As mi seh... bad mind ah kill dem.. LOL

I have heard of this CC but don't believe it comes much to the public's attention so can't say too much about it... is there a website??
            Is that Campion, Clarendon, Cornwall or Correctional??
            Last edited by Don1; March 27, 2011, 03:51 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

LoL

No need to change when you have the best motto to start with.
              AMDG!

Comment

At my alma mater, a "Road" scholarship meant you were expelled... nuh true Mr JC PR Officer? LOL
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  At my alma mater, a "Road" scholarship meant you were expelled... nuh true Mr JC PR Officer? LOL
                  Yep...many a student took & still take today a position with the venerable firm of Walk, Kickstone & Company

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    LoL

No need to change when you have the best motto to start with.
                    AMDG!
                    nuh one cyar name suh?

Comment

LoL

We had those too.

Faadah man never joke fi award dem deh "skallaship" back in my time to the brilliant musician students that were expert at playing the fool.

Comment

Ad majorem DEI gloriam.

Comment

Working...
                        X