Legitimate Resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legitimate Resistance

I was watching CIN on Sunday and heard that the book is banned by the University of the West Inidies?

Anyone with info.
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

RE: Legitimate Resistance

Check with Jawge.. although his expertise seems to be pre 1970...

Comment

Ben what re you really talking

about? BTW I will respond to you on the Lance Robinson article, just that I'm busy. Can't believe you would ask that though.

Comment

So why is the book banned? Who ban it - Govt. or the UWI people? Mi want fi know,cause mi never know them still banning books - think that was left behind in the late 60's-70's
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

really? is it a recent publication? banning of books eh? hmmmmm seems kinda familiar....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The circumstances seem to be recent pased on the CIN interview. Didn't catch all of it as I tuned in late.
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

So sad to see Ben's answer to your question, I am watching for the other master Twister/Spinner response.

Comment

What is sad is Jawge actually thinks banning of a book or books bares any relevance to Literacy agenda.

It look like seh mi ah try answer Mdmx question ?

Yuh sure Mdmx looking for an answer ? Is not every question begging an answer...

Comment

Working...
                X