Vote for Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Me

Guys, a song that I wrote has been selected as a finalist in the largest songwriting competition in the world. I am asking for your vote to help me win the People's Voice award, which is separate from the celebrity judging section, which Rihanna and others of her status will decide. Please visit the following site -- http://www.sonicbids.com/voting/Default.aspx?p=372 --
    and search (ctrl F) for Dyer to vote for the song, If I Didn't Ask. The site will ask first for your email. You'll need to confirm your email, but you can skip over the phone number requirement.

Please vote once per day for the next two weeks.

Thanks
    LannyD

I have cast my vote...........
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Just did!

memba mi wen yuh bus pan di worl scene!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

ow much yuh ah pay fi mi vote?

lickylicky mi seh
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I'll write a ballad that you can dedicate to your girl. You might get a lot of good stuff after that.

Thanks to all for voting.

Comment

Yuh welcome.

Talent is a Jawges ting, tell Missa Don1. LoL

Comment

big up sah. Represent.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by LannyD View Post
                Guys, a song that I wrote has been selected as a finalist in the largest songwriting competition in the world. I am asking for your vote to help me win the People's Voice award, which is separate from the celebrity judging section, which Rihanna and others of her status will decide. Please visit the following site -- http://www.sonicbids.com/voting/Default.aspx?p=372 --
                and search (ctrl F) for Dyer to vote for the song, If I Didn't Ask. The site will ask first for your email. You'll need to confirm your email, but you can skip over the phone number requirement.

Please vote once per day for the next two weeks.

Thanks
                LannyD
                thats you singing?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, the singer is named Nando. He is Fanna Griffiths' son. Really good singer (even though he went to JC). Don-1 gwine latch on to that now. Let's see if him just love big up the darker blues or he is willing to step up and support his former-school mate. Again, thanks to all for the support and look for the Nando album Yard and Abroad coming this summer. Nuff quality big-people music.

Comment

Working...
                  X