RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Republicans Rang My Doorbell A Few Minutes Ago....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Republicans Rang My Doorbell A Few Minutes Ago....

Two Republicans rang my doorbell a few minutes ago, wanting me to sign a petition to force a recall against my Democratic state senator, one of 14 who fled to Illinois, preventing a quorum to block the vote, before the Republicans forced a sleazy maneuver and rammed the bill through.

Me: "Can I help you?"

Them: Would you be interested in signing a recall petition against Senator______?"

Me: "F*** you, you sacks of Walker loving sh**! The only thing I want to sign is to carve a swastika in your Nazi foreheads like Sean Penn did to that guy in the movie "Inglorious Basterds" Now turn your god*** Nazi asses around and goose step out of here. UND DAS IST ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW !"
    Last edited by Bruce; March 12, 2011, 02:55 PM.

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
    Two Republicans rang my doorbell a few minutes ago, wanting me to sign a petition to force a recall against my Democratic state senator, one of 14 who fled to Illinois, preventing a quorum to block the vote, before the Republicans forced a sleazy maneuver and rammed the bill through.

Me: "Can I help you?"

Them: Would you be interested in signing a recall petition against Senator______?"

Me: "F*** you, you sacks of Walker loving sh**! The only thing I want to sign is to carve a swastika in your Nazi foreheads like Sean Penn did to that guy in the movie "Inglorious Basterds" Now turn your god*** Nazi asses around and goose step out of here. UND DAS IST ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW !"
    Dick Cheney will be visiting you shortly.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Funny to rahtid....the nerve of those jokers. It looks like you can recall elected officials in Wisconsin I see.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
      X