I need a good hotel in St Thomas , close to yallahs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a good hotel in St Thomas , close to yallahs

any ideas , if anyone knows one gimme a post .
    Last edited by Sir X; March 11, 2011, 11:16 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    any ideas , if anyone knows one gimme a post .

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Yallahs Marriot is quite nice...

If not you can try the Yallahs Raddison.. parking is not the best but wonderful Spa..

Dis site ah di bess.. jah know...

Comment

hotel or hostel?

As you leave Lyssons, opposite the Forever Supermarket a sign points R to GOLDEN SHORE BEACH HOTEL, a nice surprise. This has a variety of tastefully appointed rooms, a simple restaurant (you can watch your food being cooked) and its own long beach with sand that, in certain lights and after a few drinks could well look golden.

Back on the main road at RETREAT an interestingly named hostelry is GOLDFINGER s a very substantial concrete villa with a sign inviting you to Step inside and check it out. There are also several cottages along the PROSPECT and RETREAT beaches that can be rented.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The Yallahs Wind-ham a di lick. On a windy day, yuh can catch the wafts from the Boston jerk pork!

Sorry, X, but this was too funny. If yuh waan stay a Yallahs, the closest ting to a bed is di river bed. (The jokes just keep coming!)

Yuh haffi just gwaan look out when yuh dideh. You my find a place nearer to Morant Bay.

But I hear Assasin has, since your post, directed Minister Bartlett over that side, so things are looking up for St. Thomas tourism.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

As mi talk - see! Sass and Bartlett on the ball arready! Gotta luv em!

Why do I think of the birth of Jesus when I read your description of the Golden Shore...no, let me stop!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

thanks sass maybe the next time on the eastern side I check deem place deh..

Comment

Sass I am impressed!

Retreat is where I spent my teenage years. In those days the beaches were ours and ours only, but it has been good to see a few people doing a thing there.

Whispering Bamboo is one of the better known ones:

http://www.discoverjamaica.com/whisper.html
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is wah so? You want the big New Yaaaker fe stay inna bed and breakfast? LOL!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

As you leave Lyssons, opposite the Forever Supermarket a sign points R to GOLDEN SHORE BEACH HOTEL, a nice surprise. This has a variety of tastefully appointed rooms, a simple restaurant (you can watch your food being cooked) and its own long beach with sand that, in certain lights and after a few drinks could well look golden.
                    Our hotel is so intimate that the odors from the convenient open air kitchen waft into your room making it very tasty ..but nuh fret yuhself ...wi will drunk yuh suh evvyting wi look kriss... even di beach whey fulla rock
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

By the way, we shouldn't be so hard on St. Thomas. I head up there today and I know I am going to have a blast. But I will be going to the foot of the Blue Mountains. Very verdant (a nicer hue of green, no showas here!) and beautiful that side, unlike the coastal part which...anyway, St. Thomas is also one of very beautiful parishes!

But di roads! When Liad Bruce gwine send di Chiney man dem ova deh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

St Thomas tuh di Werl!!!!!!!!!!
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Try LaCage Night Club and Massage Centre.

I'm sorry, that's Portmore.

Comment

Cabbage Hill and Cedah Valley nice..

Comment

Sass how far is that from yallahs , I was checking out the morant bay villa, thanks breds man tek serious thing fi joke, mi nuh waan stay a kingston but likkle outta it .
                              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                              X