Our alleged idiots named journalists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our alleged idiots named journalists

Why the use of the word "allegedly" here? We all heard her say it, and she even admitted to it!!! Who are they trying to protect?

KD Knight responds angrily to 'labourite fi dead' claim
    2011-03-10 15:07:20 | with audio | (45 Comments)

KD Knight- Ricardo Makyn/PhotoLaura Redpath, Senior Gleaner Writer

People's National Party (PNP) attorney K.D. Knight responded angrily to a statement allegedly made by Senator Dorothy Lightbourne that Knight said “all labourite fi dead”.

He described the statement as being “evil” and a lie.

“What is reported to me is that the minister of justice and attorney general said that I have said all labourite fi dead...it is an egregious lie. It is an evil statement and I believe that probably motivated to jeopardize my security," Knight said.

"I have never said that not as minister, not as a private citizen,” Knight said once the enquiry resumed for the afternoon session.

Knight said he asked his colleagues for confirmation after hearing the report that Lightbourne said so.

He asked for Commissioner Emil George's indulgence.

“I believe that of all the attorneys in this room, I have the best relationship with those persons who come here," he said.

“Their political allegiance is known and I believe I have with the majority overwhelming majority of (the enquiry attendees) an excellent relationship," he said.

Justice Minister Lightbourne in her response stuck to her claim. She said since Knight's utterance, she has not dealt with him.

Knight said he and Lightbourne had an almost 'warm' relationship.

Commissioner Emil George has adjourned the sitting to discuss the statement.

laura.redpath@gleanerjm.com

BLACK LIVES MATTER

guhwhey!

The standard of journalism in Jamaica is extremely high.... we see praise showered on their brilliant offerings quite often in these quarters...yuh dun know seh di RBZSC massive can't be wrang....LOL
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Well clearly KD nevah hear it... suh dat ah all minus one ahready...

Comment

Working...
      X