KD, AJ and Bobby were 3 reasons why I was happy to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD, AJ and Bobby were 3 reasons why I was happy to see

the back of the PNP last election. Their arrogance overfloweth disgustingly and they needed to take a break. 18 years in power had drunken them and they had gotten too big for thier britches. Remember Bobby's comment about that it must be that time of the month of someone who had questioned him over the Portmore toll? I believe that was the issue

The other two were just arrogant and nuff.

Well, not sure if anything has changed. KD is still arrogant and overbearing, and Bobby and AJ...well, dem kinda chill but dem is really di same.

But if is one ting, dem nuh rude and dem nuh fool. This JLP govt has taken arrogance, rudeness, dishonesty and chupid to new heights, in only 3 years. Let me run a few names by you - Everald Warmington, Dwight Nelson, Karl Samuda, James Robertson, Dorothy Lightbourne, Shahine Robinson, Seivright, Douglas Leys, Mayor McKenzie and the most arrogant, rude, dishonest and chupid of them all, Bruce Golding.

How the hell did Ronald Robinson get mixed up with this bunch? And Arthur Williams?! How can decent, seemingly decent people like Tufton, Holness, Bartlett, even Babsy Grange, Rudyard Spencer, Bobby Montague, Audley Shaw, Delroy Chuck, Kenneth Baugh, Mike Henry and a few more sit quietly by and watch the JLP implode into embarassment and soon oblivion?!?

Just look at who is present at the enquiry every day and who has real work out there to do!
    Last edited by Mosiah; March 11, 2011, 12:32 AM.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

McKenzie ?

Yuh did prefer Mayor Atkins... don't ?

Comment

Atkins?! Who dat again?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Babsy Grange

guh do yuh research,
        guh southside down town kingston n ask bout politicians who use to give out gunz inna d 80s

Comment

You asked a valid question , now answer it with why ? not just why but why can it not ?

To reinforce my point , its part of the constitution flowing its natural course , good people in a negligent system of governance will be corrupted , if not directly then indirectly , guilt by association tacitly!

Silence is the ultimate form of approval,when called upon to object.These are leaders, who else should object if anyone is to ?

Why do our leaders have such arrogance to govern so recklessly , embarrisngly and corruptly.I mean we get blow by blow accounts on the forum and it nuh pretty, is like nuhbody nuh shame.Politics at its best, granstanding by the grandiose...some psychosis is at work in all of this drama.

My question is why do the people accept it ?

Our A.G is a labourite , not an attorney general, party comes 1st i.e Duduss/JLP , our PM is an M.P his constituency comes 1st i.e Duduss/ T.G , you ask why ?

Well the above is a hint, how many individuals in crucial pockets of power have this god blessed constitutional angle on power ?
          Last edited by Sir X; March 11, 2011, 12:42 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a trying to overlook some tings and give some a dem di benefit of the doubt, that maybe these days dem still nah gwaan wid certain tings. membah mi throw in di word "seemingly".

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ok --

Comment

Mo stop it.

You know why.

With all the truth you mention, the JLP is still running Jamaica BETTER than the PNP in their extended run. They have better ACTION managers, but they are politically inept and very insecure with the razor thin mandate. What do Jamaicans do when insecure? They puff up the chest and double down on the arrogance, as if the false bravado will protect them.

On top of that, the JLP is currently a coalition of the NDM, old timers and young turks. They dont have 100% unity and there are cliques within cliques. The PNP is even worse, as you have the PJ loyalists, the Manleyites and the Portia/PP factions with nuff overlap between them. I am not convinced that the PNP show of unity could withstand a General election campaign. It will be too easy for Bruce and crew to widen the cracks in the fissures of division that are JUST below the surface.

The best solution for Jamaica in the short run, if we are to persist with this babylonian/Hobsonian choice is to have a weak JLP Govt return with the PNP doing a TRUE purge and rediscovery of what makes them relevant. Putting back in the PNP now is a certain recipe for disaster for Jamaica and I am certain that deep down we ALL know this. Putting in a strong JLP govt will cause us great problems as well. Right now, Jamaica needs good action oriented/results centred governance and the PNP is incapable of that at present. BOTH parties are incapable providing morally and spiritually advanced leadership, so small majorities are a MUST.

Still, I see hope. Jah-Jah naah sleep. See how Tivoli is smashed (a relief for Bruce, PP, independent minded Jamaicans and PNP). Now if we can smash the rest of the JLP garrison and PNP garrisons, we will be in great shape. The politicians are not keen to do it, but events have overtaken them and things set up in such a way that they have little choice. This is 2011. Nuff that was revealed to the babes and suckling gwine be revealed to big gray-back man! It start already, with Pole shift nuff unexplained sightings, natural disaster phenomena, arab revolutions, food surplus in Jamaica when increasing scarcity is the norm in the rest of the planet.

In the long run, a few good men need to step up and provide the kind of leadership that will captivate the masses and motivate them to achieve commonly agreed aned UPFUL goals. Jamaica COULD be a paradise for all, but it will take hard work, stickituitivity of purpose and clear. well supported goals. We can do it if we get more inclusive and cohesive as a society. Saying this is not enough, we have to believe and act on it.

Comment

True,

She wiped out NDM in Spain Twn.

However, here it goes again. Why pick just on her.

I can call an equal number of your comrades where I know similar things about. I can tell you that gunman on the street told me incredible stuff about a PNP name prominently mentioned on this forum and is not PP I talking about.

Comment

I appreciate your opinion.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

das true...plus McKenzie get im discipline areddy... mi hear seh Presi used to bax up dat pon a regula...LOL
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
                        Babsy Grange

guh do yuh research,
                        guh southside down town kingston n ask bout politicians who use to give out gunz inna d 80s
                        juss youthful exuberance dat was.... temperance is now Babsy's watchword... low har

Besides...what's a few firearms between friends??

Cho!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Plus JLP gi MUCH more joke...

Mi cudda tek at least 2-3 term ah dis... it nice nuh ********!!

Comment

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X