Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD a milk this thing now! Him a ask

one bag a question .... going nowhere!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I agree. I think he just wants to attack the Misnter's inteligence. I'm not intersted in that..Want to know the truth..If she is incompetent, that's another story

Comment

He is using logic and reasoning to show that she gave special treatment to Dudus. He is talking her for a walk down Inconsistent Boulevard.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

him nuh "finish" yet

Comment

Last week, I visited Duncans All-Age School.

The class rooms I saw are at best deplorable....

I my eyes literally welled-up with tears at the state of this learning environment.

The future is not bright.....

And meanwhile: KD a milk this thing now....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Skeng D View Post
            him nuh "finish" yet
            Finish? Sound like him just done warm up.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

At the same time, the Minister of Justice should answer the questions and stop give general overviews and broad suggestions. She is using delay tactics to not answer any question making herself look dumb and confused. She should answer the questions

Comment

Hataclapse Now!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dis tyad now.. time to bring on di BIG BATS.. Drivah !

Mek him drive KD fi couple six and four !

Drivah time now !!

Comment

a nice likkle project for some people from Trelawny to assist...

better than bellyaching...or waiting for politicians... or going starry eyed when tourists from a cruise ship distribute trinkets
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I am sure your little flashlight make it a bit brighter.

RESPECT.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just what Jamaica need. More market tracing for the world to observe. This whole thing show why our politicians fail the country.

Comment

yup. the very point hugh made!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                          X