Lazie my friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie my friend

Been travelling all day, just got to hotel in Orlando, give me around up of what happened today nuh...know I can depend on your objectivity (snicker, snicker)
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Is that Orlando Fl?

Take a look on see how many closed hotel you see between there and Kisssimmee.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was in Kissimmee with the ex and her family last year this time and we stayed at a massive resort with condos but hardly saw any other guests, this time I am here on business and in down town Orlando...give a few minutes soon go walking...LOL!
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

alright then .

enjoy your time with Mickey and Mini
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hmmm interesting three-some
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
          X