Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Jamaica urged to help beautification effort

Corporate Jamaica urged to help beautification effort

Executive Director of the NSWMA, Joan Gordon-Webley.

The Sampars Cash and Carry Ltd. has signed a two-year contract on Monday to landscape and maintain a section of the Marcus Garvey Drive.
    The project will start at Portia Simpson-Miller Square and stretch more than 500 metres south.
    The effort falls under the Adopt-A-Roadway Landscape Programme, an initiative of the Ministry of Tourism, the Tourism Product Development Company Limited (TPDCo) and the National Solid Waste Management Authority (NSWMA).
    Under the contract, the NSWMA, through its Parks and Gardens division, will employ workers, provide plants and materials and repair and maintain the median over the two-year period.
    “We, as agencies of government are finding ourselves in a great financial crunch. We simply do not have all the money to collect the garbage, plant trees and flowers, and do the required maintenance work as we normally should. Therefore, it is essential that the business community supports and partners with us on this initiative,” said Joan Gordon-Webley, Executive Director of the NSWMA.
    The Adopt-A-Roadway Landscape Programme gives businesses the opportunity to participate in national beautification efforts by pledging to sponsor the landscaping and maintenance of selected areas.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Now over to Jamaica Grand and Rooms.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X