Is KD Knight the chairman of the COE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is KD Knight the chairman of the COE?

What an idiot that Dottie Lightweight! Does she believe that addressing the chairman when asked a question by the lawyer will get her anywhere?!

This is not parliament, Dottie Dear! Questions are not addressed to the chairman, as they would be in parliament to the Speaker of the House.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    What an idiot that Dottie Lightweight! Does she believe that addressing the chairman when asked a question by the lawyer will get her anywhere?!

This is not parliament, Dottie Dear! Questions are not addressed to the chairman, as they would be in parliament to the Speaker of the House.
    She is technically correct and someone must have advised her to do it that way to lesson the KD effect. She is also telling KD that she is not answerable to him.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

So, I guess KD should ask the questions thru the commissioner, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Based on my layman understanding technically that is what the lawyers are doing. Give Gamma a ring and ask him why politicians and lawyers never do anything straight foward.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Now she getting cuss for something as simple as this LOL

At least it has given people a break from you acting like you care about the 73 people dem who died.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

I've always suspected that you were slow ... but damn.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
              Now she getting cuss for something as simple as this LOL

At least it has given people a break from you acting like you care about the 73 people dem who died.
              Well said Me!
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is spot on. KD is the one who should stick to the lawyering. The substance of most of his questions is good. But he is undermining his position by appearing to be doing political grandstanding. He already has the entire PNP faithful on his side. By not sticking to the lawyering he is telling the public on the JLP side that this is all about politics. By so doing he is failing to get the vast majority of Jamaicans to agree with him. So sad because he does make some good points. I think we watch too much American tv.

Comment

She is technically correct. Often, people will respond to questions directly. But all over the world and even in jamaica, the advice is that when it gets unfriendly you should diffuse it by sticking to the rules by addressing the chair. We learn that at Kiwanis, Rotary and all over. This is not a trial. It is a commission of enquiry. KD is trying to audition for the movies. He probably watched law and order last night.

Comment

yuh know bout! only you care. national honours in store for you and yur bleeding heart.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Portmore View Post
                      She is technically correct. Often, people will respond to questions directly. But all over the world and even in jamaica, the advice is that when it gets unfriendly you should diffuse it by sticking to the rules by addressing the chair. We learn that at Kiwanis, Rotary and all over. This is not a trial. It is a commission of enquiry. KD is trying to audition for the movies. He probably watched law and order last night.
                      if you go to a court room without any camera thats how KD behaves normally
                      trust me its not acting, if u dont believe just go and watch him when u get the time in a court

Comment

thank yuh! he acts like that in parliament!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

this is the evidence of my slowness?! heh heh! thanks!

then you wouldn't mind if I call you retarded, would you?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We all know seh Mosiah no have much sense so I went to some other forums (forii?) to see the reactions and most people especially women were very upset at Dorothy's behavior...just my two cents (or here in Jamaica maybe a $50 bill) worth..
                            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                              We all know seh Mosiah no have much sense so I went to some other forums (forii?) to see the reactions and most people especially women were very upset at Dorothy's behavior...just my two cents (or here in Jamaica maybe a $50 bill) worth..
                              Why were they upset? It is clear that she and the JLP are afraid of KD and that tactic is 100% playing by the rules. Those people who are upset probably dont like her because they see her as a liad and a protector of Dudus.

Comment

Working...
                              X