Boom shell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boom shell?

wet squibs or grand standing...what did I miss, was in meetings and in court all morning...de drivah drop the L-bomb yet?
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

show nuh start yet. people still milling around, getting pop corn and jinks.

lazie going to call mi when show start! i will let you know when star bwoy start aks question.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Show Buss!!!!!

Take Your Seats Please And Remember To Turn Off Your Cell Phones!!

You There In The Back Row...tek Yuh Han Offa Di Nice Lady Pu ...purse!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

http://www.televisionjamaica.com/LiveTV.aspx

link to live stream fi who nuh know weh fi find it

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Show Buss!!!!!

Take Your Seats Please And Remember To Turn Off Your Cell Phones!!

You There In The Back Row...tek Yuh Han Offa Di Nice Lady Pu ...purse!!
          Oh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

people still live inna cave?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

somebody sabotage the feed inna the middle adi tape

Comment

Regardless of what one's political leaning is, I think that KD Knight comes across as rude and derisory in his conduct. As with foreign courts, I believe the presence of TV cameras in the court room is causing this unnecessary play acting. Through this entire process attorneys on the other side have also performed poorly, if not through their play acting, through their ethics.

They say what goes around comes around. unfortunately for us, there will be other enquiries before the next general election. I am sure the other party's attorneys will be salivating about playing the "KD antagonistic - playing to the camera" role becuase they will be ready to use his tactics against the PNP leadership. The real losers will be the people of Jamaica again. With KD's current behaviour, it is clear that instead of letting the public sentiments bout the Dudus happenings come out on their own, he and others are allowing this to be cast as all about political performances and not about genuine lawyering.

Comment

Originally posted by Portmore View Post
                  Regardless of what one's political leaning is, I think that KD Knight comes across as rude and derisory in his conduct. As with foreign courts, I believe the presence of TV cameras in the court room is causing this unnecessary play acting. Through this entire process attorneys on the other side have also performed poorly, if not through their play acting, through their ethics.

They say what goes around comes around. unfortunately for us, there will be other enquiries before the next general election. I am sure the other party's attorneys will be salivating about playing the "KD antagonistic - playing to the camera" role becuase they will be ready to use his tactics against the PNP leadership. The real losers will be the people of Jamaica again. With KD's current behaviour, it is clear that instead of letting the public sentiments bout the Dudus happenings come out on their own, he and others are allowing this to be cast as all about political performances and not about genuine lawyering.
                  it nice doh....
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ah who dis di Don??

Comment

Working...
                    X