The law is not a shackle for some, while it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The law is not a shackle for some, while it

is a shackle for others. I guess this round of questioning at getting at the truth isn't relevant for many here ... I guess when KD and his showmanship starts thats when ppl will tune in. Then when the commissioners pick sense ahead of KD and his nonsense ... people gonna bitch and complain.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

yes, call mi when show start. mi nuh care bout di "no smoking" and "keep quiet" prelude.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One thing for sure.. the facts coming out so far clearly show there was not stalling on the part of the Govt.

Is a serious breach did gwaan and people did a hide certain tings from di Govt... that delay it even furdah !

Ting fvck up from jump street.. courtesy of Peter Phillips 'youthful exuberance'..

He should be publicly censored for placing the country in such a compromised position...

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        One thing for sure.. the facts coming out so far clearly show there was not stalling on the part of the Govt.

Is a serious breach did gwaan and people did a hide certain tings from di Govt... that delay it even furdah !

Ting fvck up from jump street.. courtesy of Peter Phillips 'youthful exuberance'..

He should be publicly censored for placing the country in such a compromised position...
        Noted! Round 1 & 2 to Dottie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          is a shackle for others. I guess this round of questioning at getting at the truth isn't relevant for many here ... I guess when KD and his showmanship starts thats when ppl will tune in. Then when the commissioners pick sense ahead of KD and his nonsense ... people gonna bitch and complain.
          cho! life hard eeh?
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X