Clearer picture on SuperClubs Braco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearer picture on SuperClubs Braco

Assassin, I spoke to an executive from the SuperClub property at Braco today and he explained that there are several bidders for the property and by Summer it will be under new management but he could not say what will be the fate of the employees.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Do you want a live stream from T&t Carnival?

Comment

thanks.

It seems like Issa was trying to low ball them. Him need fi do it like Butch.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I was wondering with all the "Bumper Crop" of tourist, why would they lock down, so there had to be more than that.

Comment

Issa seems to be weaning himself outta SupaClubs.

Comment

Never was intereteed in Carnival at all, thanks anyways
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Bumper crop of what? Crop rhymes with what....
              Che Guevara.

Comment

cutting dead weight.. memba seh him international...

Comment

"Tourist", that is how it is written in the JA medias more time.

Comment

Ok, you and Mo in the same boat now, eh.

Comment

Where is Cummings these days? Not a word on occupancy.

A bet when the summer comes along you will hear from him again. You notice he doesn't comment when the hotel them full?
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I see....
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

You have information that hotels are full? where you get this from JHTA or the Ministry?
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Feb. was a bumper crop and Cumming same one said they have high occupancy rates until April.

Comment

Wayne Cummings, president of the Jamaica Hotel & [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Tourist[/COLOR][/COLOR] Association (JHTA), said occupancy level was up and some hotels had been hiring to meet the occupancy demand.
                              "Certainly from the occupancy level, the numbers are up," he told Sunday Business. "Occupancy level is strong, and yes, people are hiring to meet the occupancy."
                              Cummings said this winter is much better by far than last winter.
                              "Last year, I think the winter was short-lived. What we see this year is that we had early winter storms in the United States and the United Kingdom, and the hotels benefited from this," he said.
                              Better winter season
                              Stewart agreed with Cummings and Huhn that this winter was better than last year's. "We have had the best January ever and the rest of the winter season seems excellent. From the Sandals perspective, a lot of work has been done for the product and in

Comment

Working...
                              X