RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golding chats big - Will be deliver a knock out punch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golding chats big - Will be deliver a knock out punch?

Lets hope KD dont get too distracted with Dorothy and let time run out for Bruce. Its Bruce that we really need to hear from.

PM Golding prepares for Manatt

2011-03-05 17:37:47 | (0 Comments)

Prime Minister Bruce Golding
    In one of the most well attended meetings for [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Jamaica[/color][/color] Labour Party (JLP) divisional chairpersons in recent times, Prime Minister Bruce Golding told [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]party[/color][/color] supporters on Saturday that he was in an intense preparation mode for the Manatt Commission of Enquiry and hinted that more secrets would be spilled from the enquiry’s hats.

Golding described his preparations as a colossal task. “I have an appointment coming up for which I have to be prepared. I have a mountain of stuff that we have to be clear in our minds on in order to do justice.”

“I want to testify before that commission,” said Golding to the shouts of praise from the councilors and councilor caretakers. “The PNP apparently have relished in what they think is an opportunity to play on a stage they believe is their own.”

Golding said that the PNP’s ‘strutting’ at the commission would not deter it from its goals. In what appeared as a reference to the secret Memoranda’s of Understanding signed between Dr. Peter Phillips and The [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]United [COLOR=blue !important]States[/color][/color][/color] while Phillips was minister of national security, Golding said that more secrets would revealed in short order.

“As Prime Minister there are confidences that I have to maintain but in considering those confidences I have to determine what is in the public and national interest,” Golding began. “.. I will be there as long as the commission requires me whenever that time comes, if you think you’ve seen anything yet, you ain’t seen nothing yet."

While using Minister of Justice Dorothy Lightbourne’s time at the Manatt wicket as a reference point Golding said that he will be discussing with his lawyers how best to arrange his testimony in a timely manner. “The pace bowling hasn’t come yet …,” said Golding, signaling to party supporters that there were intense times ahead for the Commission.

The commission which began its preliminary hearing on December 6 was scheduled to end on February 28 but was given an extension to March 31. Golding said that he did not think it possible to complete the testimonies and their processing by the March 31 deadline.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

get ready fi di ShowDown at di KD Corral ... brown Man Time ah di bes!! lol
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I want a blow by blow account of dis beast verbal vomit, and the hypocrite PNP attack.

Boss if people nuh realise dat dem under a democratic dictatorship by now and naah duh nutting bout it wi gone as a nation.

Basically from my chair all i see is our leaders saying I lied to you , on video,internet print and I will continue to do it , bcause I am the only hope you have for the future ( bold face arrogance and disrespect) and the PNP being the hypocryte saying aha! I will embarass you out of power so I can do a better job in being arrogant and disrespectfull why ? wi naah spit inna yuh face wi aguh spit pan yuh back.

Bring it bruce let the games/spit continue while we laugh.
      Last edited by Sir X; March 5, 2011, 09:52 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        get ready fi di ShowDown at di KD Corral ... brown Man Time ah di bes!! lol
        Yup, but first we have to get him there and then keep him long enough to answer questions. I am worried that Dorothy will stay long enough to let him escape.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

FlipFlopper gone from BANGARANG to BOMBSHELL ....

Mi tell yuh seh BROWN MAN TIME AH DI BES!!!

BMT Politrics sweet lika stage show to ********!!

DRIVA....DOAN TAP ATALL!!

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

that will be up to kd dem....there always the possibility that they could extend di time.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              that will be up to kd dem....there always the possibility that they could extend di time.....
              Her Lawyer Dr Barnett conducted the longest examination in chief (delaying tactics,) Bruce said that he in unavailable after the 14th (A clear warning) and the GG said that the report must be in by March 31st and there will be no extension. Yea, KD need to make Dorothy subject to recall and get to Bruce.

Comment

And what exactly are you expecting this report to say ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                  And what exactly are you expecting this report to say ?

I answered that already. It will be pro Bruce.

Comment

so you mean the Truth is pro-Bruce ?

Comment

Truth?? LOL

Yuh mean JLP tribalis pon di Commission ah pro-Liad... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        so you mean the Truth is pro-Bruce ?

i see it is a question, but you must have bitten your tongue saying that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Commissioners are also Tribalis ?

lol !

Tribalis sound like a good ting..

Comment

Working...
                          X