No announcement yet.

All these columnists in the various papers keep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the witnesses swear on the bible before they take the stand? i don't think so and thank sweet Jeezas fi dat!

Di lightning bolt dat woulda pierce Gordon House when Bruce say "...so help me God", woulda come een lakka one nukiller bomb to rasta castle! And di new Parlahment Building not even start yet.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL...fi reel
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I know, but I think you should include that side though. To give a balance.

Web of lies? The wire Taps are making some of these guys appear to be beyond liars. Revealing it in the guise of rights of citizens will not cut it. A lot of money was spent to secretly track the Narco world in Ja. Now the element of surprise is lost. Many will pay for this. Do you note that nothing from the JLP can be revealed (as it relates to issues of security) yet they,the relic and company are running around crying MOUs.

I think for the first time in Ja's history; you will see some big names being swept for indulgence in the narco trade. It will not end pretty, in the end the poor and defenceless Jakans will benefit though.

Comment

Working...
        X