• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flame rises high as KD Roasts Big Fish Samuda

....Jah Know seh Brown Man Time Nice!!

Days of our Lies...Daytime Soap Opera at its BEST
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Wasn't pretty. I can hear the JLP slogan for the next election "we can't recall".

Comment

LOL
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        ....Jah Know seh Brown Man Time Nice!!

Days of our Lies...Daytime Soap Opera at its BEST
        I missed the poppy show, Will it be repeated tonight?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

You will notice that Frank Phipps was very quiet today, maybe he fell asleep or couldn't be bothered or he did not have a female to pick on.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            You will notice that Frank Phipps was very quiet today, maybe he fell asleep or couldn't be bothered or he did not have a female to pick on.
            I watched it up to the break then went to bed. It was Samuda who started the fight. It appears that he forgot that he was not in parliament where he and KD are equals. KD beat him up badly but its all just a show. All of this is just wrestling and we all know that wrestling blows don't do real damage.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Insightful.

Comment

Working...
              X