Is Omar saying that if he was still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Omar saying that if he was still

Minister of Finance we would be in a better position today ?

"(Finance minister Audley Shaw's) major achievement is the extent to which he has borrowed more and made us more indebted. When I left in 2007, the debt was $950 billion, we have now moved to $1,400 billion ($1.4 trillion) and he says, 'look how great I am'," Davies told an audience at a People's National Party Youth Organisation (PNP YO) meeting on the Univeristy of West Indies (UWI), last Thursday. "I can't help scoring this but that is his major achievement, and it doesn't matter what price you are borrowing at if the principal is growing. So we are a highly indebted country."

I wonder how he would have handled the recession with the attendant plummeting of 2/3rds of Foreign Exchange earning sectors (Bauxite and Remittance) ?

No mention of the JDX ?

Based on his handling of the economy during the times of plenty and his attitude to the multi-laterals, all wi can seh is tenk yuh jezas !

How is he even permitted to speak in public ?

Special commendation to all patriots that voted appropriately....

You're right here. He conveniently left out the worst global economic downturn since the depression. Surprised he was allowed to getaway with that.

Comment

global?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well if you leave out Asia, India and certain parts of Africa. What's your point. LOL.

Comment

Yes Global. There is a reason why China had to use a stimulus plan.

Comment

just checking!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Young have VISION - OLD TIRED MEN have wishful DREAMS
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                The Young have VISION - OLD TIRED MEN have wishful DREAMS
                old men ave wishful dreams but di young ave wet dreams
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Ah wouldah hope not, come on now Omar nuh baddah wid all ah dat now.

Comment

Working...
                  X