Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the MOU iplemented by pHillips constitutional

I find it weird that he can do this without introducing it to parliment

Dis yah is as non-constitutional as any document you wouldah evah si inna yuh life. Di man sign ah document without consultation an approval of no Govt organisation/body/representation or odahwise. Plus, di document seh di evidence gathered cannot be used in court but it use inna extradiction proceedings. Dis yah document no eben legal if yuh check it out. As di DPP seh todeh, but him sign extradition (If yuh evah si mi dying trial, ah edibearhead yuh call dem man deh, an dem pay dem how much. Not eben a ounce ah logic or reasoning or common sense dem nuh hab but dem ah wha DPP ah joke dis). Now wha really suprising, hear wha di document name is A Memorandum or Understanding, check dat out ah wha kina document dis. Ah understanding between who ah di question?? . It is a memo of understanding between a country and an individual whom tek it upon himself fi be law an adjudicator fi Jamaica. Nuff man ah seh dolly house di yah ah more dan dolly house is a load ah Bollocks. Di ministah sign a secret MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING AH WHAT DAT ah ask myself ovah an ovah; den fi add insult to injury ah di said man wi waan fi lead (it so sad, so sad). Mi nuh wrong nex man fi object extradiction pan dem yah grounds kah di document kyaan eben stand up inna court suh ah wha kina document dis. Truth bi told it not eben as good as di papah weh dem write it pan. But, inna every storm dere is a silver lining an dis allow Govt fi mek gunnis know seh ah nuh fi yuh country and sowjah an police jus start eliminate gunnis lef, right an center suh man can at least breathe again. Suh di minister, duh sumpn good by accident, ah hope ah nuh suh him ah guh lead if him get di chance again kah him nuh seem too righted inna him head part
    Last edited by myYout; March 1, 2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Yes, I agree, it unconstitutional. But thank God for it and Peter the Great!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Yes, I agree, it unconstitutional. But thank God for it and Peter the Great!
        Peter? More like Squealer! Saw him squealing in Parliament last week? "Tell them come because I can deal with all of dem!" in his usual drunken tone.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The biggest problem I have is that he didn't even tell the PM who is the country's leader who employed him.

I hope this is not how the ministers operate in general.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

i am worry about my country for the first time... how can one man create a secret document and the people are not even looking at the big picture to say this is almost treason. At least in the U.S they tell you want the patiot act is . It may be vague but aleast you know there is some agreement on taking away some of your rights..... None of them is fit to lead...

Comment

Ridiculous... were you worried about your country when Dudus was influencing the Govt and when the Tivoli Crime Headquarters was in full effect?

If the MOUs are as treasonous as you say and the JLP Govt is in power and has known about the so called "illegal" or "treasonous" document for a year now... guess what?

The JLP Govt has not rescinded the MOUs

The JLP Govt continues to use the document

The JLP Govt has not presented the document to their Cabinet for approval

Gelding has stated in Parliament that the MOUs are "valuable" and "important"

Not that Gelding is known for truth but wat ah gwaan fi reel?

Unnu need fi wake up an smell di coco
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

the PM employed him?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know. The MOUs are more worrying than the presidency of Christopher Coke!

Laughable, if it were indeed funny.

And no one addresses the other points you make. They all have a problem with Peter the Great, but what has Liad Bruce done about this unconsitutional document ?!?

A dat dem fi ansa!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

is it poddible to be of the belief that the MOU is foolishness and also that the extradiction of Dudus and the enforment of law and order is ok. .. I am not from any P. and the end does not always justify the means.

Comment

i dont think you see the big picture MO.... looking at the tress again... you need to see the forest...

Comment

That is my position. The MOUs are unconstitutional. Peter the Great should be charged for whatever crime he committed, convicted and made to serve the time.

And Bruised Gelding should also serve his time for his acts that appear to be way more criminal than anyone elses. He tried to protect the country's most wanted! And he is responsible for the deaths of at least 73 people in TG and 2 security officers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

who choose their cabinet???? or it choose itself?

Somebody had to employ him as Minister of Security.
                          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Bruce Golding tried to protect the country's most wanted ?? Who dat ?

Stap tell lie mi seh !!!

Comment

To believe that the MOUs are foolish and that the extradition of the Criminal Coke is good flies in the face of reality and common sense.... dat is ah fantasy world

Mi nuh know bout yuh but mi live inna di real world.

Without the execution MOUs under extreme secrecy (secret even from Termites in the Cabinet) and the pressure it caused to be put upon the JLP govt...right now Coke would still be in his Presidential "Click" or Clique office in Tivoli ah bax JLP leader dem upside dem head

Yu cyan pick yuh poison... mi pick di MOU dem everyday... an twice pon Sunday
                              Last edited by Don1; March 1, 2011, 10:10 PM.
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                              X