X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cERTAINLY NOT FROM cABINET!

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      I dont think you guys are serious.. so principles , laws and so on is only relevant when it fits your needs.... interesting poing of view.. I may add the mark of a failed state. Principles and laws is not of Alice in Wonderland it is understanding Process Policies and People. You living in a banana republic mentality...
      Funny thing is principles, laws and so on were introduced to 'fit our needs'!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
        Nothing to guess at? my understanding is Mr. Phillips agreed to 3rd parties installing hardware and an MPLS off C&W and Digicel. Now saying my brethren at sprint listen to people conversation all the time or the U.S can do keyword monitoring in neither here nor there. Thats is the problem.... you have NO principles.. If the U.S has an act or law that they can do that so be it and I dont think Jone Doe the U.S congress man just decided on his own to do this without consultation!
        yep the people in the US were consulted and agreed to have their communications monitored.. it is neither here nor there and there is NO principle..LOL

you are naive (or disingenuous) beyond belief. But yuh free..
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          cERTAINLY NOT FROM cABINET!
          damn good thing too.. no termite contamination

what a way unnu legalistic now...lol

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

condemn dem den!!!!

Dis whole MOU non-issue has come to dominate the discussion...the Red Herring ting werk...LOL

Comment

Donkey forget that in the US the bill was passed by both houses of Congress...bray donkey bray...

Comment

So you can break the law when it suits you?

Comment

lol !

No sah.. one Senator unilaterally dweet.. wheh duh yuh...?

Comment

hmmm..the PM employed the Minister Assassin? how so...you mean she was him boss?
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

Who is the head of the cabinet???

He serve at her will, that make her his boss.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

=Assasin;

He serve at her will, that make her his boss.

Comment

what bill is that foolfool? let's hear the name of the bill that allows all US communications to be monitored without recourse to a court order.

Is chris tun yuh inna eediat ar yuh born suh? LOL

Comment

I did, same way I was never in favour of the Compulsory Nat ID card!

Dem nuh work fi we, dem wuk fi the elite.

Comment

Yeah, I guess the law is no shackle???

It is not about legalistic. If he appropriates all that pwoer to himself without check and balance it is dangerous. THINK about it.

Comment

I don't have to think about it, Willi. Of course it's dangerous but weren't our courts still not a part of the set up?

What was clearly dangerous was Dudus' ascendancy to staggering heights of power. Y'all claim it happened under the PNP govt, conveniently forgetting to add that whenever the police tried to enter Tivoli we had the likes of Eddie and the rest screaming bloody murder and interfering.

Were it not such a huge national crisis last May Bruce would never have sent in the troops.

But let's blame it all on Peter. Easier that way.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X