• Time
  • Show
Clear All

illegal wi seh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL

Comment

Peter Phillips bungle di ting.. youthful exuberance.. well maybe not so youthful..leave oddah people to clean up him mess..

Nutting new..

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Peter Phillips bungle di ting.. youthful exuberance.. well maybe not so youthful..leave oddah people to clean up him mess..

Nutting new..
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

So you are saying that one can't say the criminals should be expunged, and the same time the mous or any other such activities should be above board. So if I understand you think all the innocent who died was justified.

Comment

tek time.. why yuh haffi guh deh ?

Comment

So you are saying that one can't say the criminals should be expunged, and the same time the mous or any other such activities should be above board. So if I understand you think all the innocent who died was justified.
                One can say what one wants it is a free forum... however it depends what world one lives in. If you live in an Alice In Wonderland state where all is perfect.. you can expect perfect execution of laws... unfortunately we are in not such a state ...we live in a VERY imperfect world.

When Jamaica was being over-run by criminals and the JLP Govt up to 2009 was acting to protect the country's biggest crime lord and there was a clear and present danger of state capture by criminals... you now fall back on a principle of every iota of the law (as you define it) must be followed.. down to the last detail.

That describes insanity or perhaps a desire to propagate distraction from the core issues...hopefully it's temporary.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

everybody a mek a big deal outta this. mi nuh have a problem if dem a tap inna mi phone, only ting dem ago hear a mi a sweet talk mi girls dem. unless dat illegal. but from u a law-abiding citizen, this whole thing shouldnt be a problem, yuh zimmy!

Comment

True! Only those in bed with criminals need worry!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      True! Only those in bed with criminals need worry!
                      Dadz, why u a call out Bruce suh? All unnuh cold eeh mon.

Comment

LOL

Comment

I dont think you guys are serious.. so principles , laws and so on is only relevant when it fits your needs.... interesting poing of view.. I may add the mark of a failed state. Principles and laws is not of Alice in Wonderland it is understanding Process Policies and People. You living in a banana republic mentality...

Comment

You are in Wonderland. You started the thread by questioning whether the MOUs were "constitutional" and suggesting they should be introduced to Parliament. Those points are not germane are irrelevant...why?

1. The MOUs are not laws and do not have to be referred to Parliament which is the body that passes "laws".
                            There is an argument that the MOUs should have been referred to the Cabinet at the time as this was the country's "practice" in such matters.

Even if this is so not submitting it to Cabinet is not illegal...it merely is a departure from practice...which in the instant case of the need for extreme secrecy is perfectly understandable.. govts in different countries such as the US/UK/Canada do this all the time in cases of national security...do you question their practices as well and regard that as banana republic activity? I doubt it.

2. If the MOUs are "illegal" or "unconstitutional" as some claim... why is the present regime still using them? Why have they not been rescinded? Why did Gelding refer to them as "valuable" in Parliament? Ans; They are neither unconstitutional nor illegal

Your arguments just don't pass muster. In the extreme situation that Jamaica was in circa 2004/2005 ...as I know since I was living there at the time.. the statecraft which produced these secret agreements which led to the elimination of Jamaica's most dangerous crime syndicates... was nothing short of masterful.

Instead of quibbling about legal minutiae ...Jamaica owes those responsible a debt of gratitude

Comment

The MOUs are not laws and do not have to be referred to Parliament which is the body that passes "laws".

So The ablility to record my conversation by 3rd parties by installing defivices and private mpls networks into major carriers do not circumvent any laws. Y ou are the one in wonderland.. No wonder jamaica is where it is.. Its silly arguments like these.. You try that in a sensible country..

Comment

OJ, you like myself reside in Canada. I am sure you are aware that in Canada the police can listen to your conversation if they get a court order giving them the authorizattion to do so. As far as I know this is also the "law" in Jamaica. The MOU to my understanding addresses the sharing of this information with the UK and the US. The wiretapping of Dudus' phone as far as I am aware was approved by a judge in Jamaica. It is the sharing and use of this info that is the problem. A better question for the Banana Republic is why after hearing what they heard on the tapes the gov't did not charge him in JA. That goes for both PNP and JLP gov'ts.
                                Understand that it is constitutional for the police to listen to your conversation right now in the country that we both live.

Comment

Working...
                                X