Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy look like seh Lightbourne haffi

resign fi true..

Lackston Robinson seh USA haffi wheel and come again. law bruk..

Den again she not bound to Solicitor Gen advise on the matter..

Peter really eff up di ting bwoy...

Based on Robinson testimony, any lawyer worth his salt coulda get Dudus off.. which begs di question.. why him never appeal it ?

I guess Bruce nevah give him nuh option after di Shock and Awe...

Dat Drivah is a serious fellow !

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    resign fi true..

Lackston Robinson seh USA haffi wheel and come again. law bruk..

Den again she not bound to Solicitor Gen advise on the matter..

Peter really eff up di ting bwoy...

Based on Robinson testimony, any lawyer worth his salt coulda get Dudus off.. which begs di question.. why him never appeal it ?

I guess Bruce nevah give him nuh option after di Shock and Awe...

Dat Drivah is a serious fellow !
    Hi was afraid of like father like son. In any case there was sufficient evidence other that the wiretaps to extradite him.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      Hi was afraid of like father like son. In any case there was sufficient evidence other that the wiretaps to extradite him.

... and you know that based on?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        ... and you know that based on?
        1) His actions.
        2) Rev Al Miller statements.
        3) Extradiction does not require proof of guilt. It requires probable cause for trial. The word of the co-operative witness was sufficient.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

1) His actions.
          3) Extradiction does not require proof of guilt. It requires probable cause for trial. The word of the co-operative witness was sufficient.
          .... yet there are those who says otherwise. I'm no QC, so i'll continue to watch how this play out.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

1) His actions.
            LOL

This yah forum a di best.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              .... yet there are those who says otherwise. I'm no QC, so i'll continue to watch how this play out.
              ...and kip quiat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is which lawyer did start quote scriptures and make Atkinson get vex?

the man seh "you would must say some self righteous crap like that " LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Is which lawyer did start quote scriptures and make Atkinson get vex?

the man seh "you would must say some self righteous crap like that " LOL
                  Hugh Small. Patrick Atkinson is one miserable dude. At least KD does it with a touch of showmanship.

Comment

Hugh touch the man button wickedly. The man look like him was waiting to release that one for a while and the next step was to bitch slap Hugh. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X