Unnu think sey a joke me a mek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unnu think sey a joke me a mek

Or is bad mine when me sey the Daily Misleader at Naught Street slipping badly.

Today February 26, 2011 they carried a story from 2009 on page B2- a daCosta Cup story.

Now anyone working on the sports desk must have known that schoolboys football is not played in February and if they read the first paragraph must have seen the mistake.

Additionally Harbour View beat Village 2-0 on Thursday but the points were taken away on Friday as the east Kingston club had used an ineligible player, yet Daily Misleader had the story in today's paper that HV won
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

what mind mind accuse you of promoting the newsletter .
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You mean bad mine? Well the newsletter paying my substantive salary now so... but trust me even when I was on the other plantation we would have meetings where we would cringe at what came out in the paper and hope no one called in about it..
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

I saw so many on the sports section lately, it nuh funny, I thought the Copy Editor does not proof read at all.

Any how why is a score of 50 is reported as half ton? while I am at it back in the days of Captain Lloyd a 50 if not done in 15 minutes is meaningless to make the WI side.

Comment

Hey, the Observer have serious flaws too!
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Hey they hired me how much worst can it get...LOL
            Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
            X