No announcement yet.

Assasin fi yuh Silence is Golden an yuh Respek is Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry baasss. Mi deh yah under some heavy workload. Just scan it through and mi know your regular attack line.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

eediat! lol!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol... not dis time... no attak

but mi nuh blame yuh fi kip up yuh guard... conditioned reflex

Pavlov wi seh
        Last edited by Don1; February 25, 2011, 04:01 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I hope you realize that most civilized countries, which have sound governance, acheive these and much more without firing a shot, or having its ghettos, and illiterate people being showcased on every TV screen in the world. Over seventy people were killed, many people's lives were disrupted to get the rather meager results you are boasting about. I wouldn't run the victory lap at this point, unless you think that all 70 killed were criminals, or disposable human beings. That which has been acheived could have easily, and would have easily been acheived by most other western countries without a shot being fired. Remember that if you have to point a gun to make a point then you probably dont have a point. The government may not have a good point to justify being a government. Can't say the opposition is much better.

Comment

Really?

What happen down a Waco with David Koresh and crew?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

you think 45% reduction in crime is meager ???

Extra-Judicial killing have been going on for 20 years with no reduction in crime.. excuse me if I appear positive..

You keep talking about other Western Countries... relevance ?

Comment

Waco ?

Yuh need to ask him bout LAPD and NYPD not so long ago...

Comment

Well, the man did say "civilised" countires. Such a gun loving culture could never qualify as such in his book.

Maybe him mean that beloved former empire known as The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. LOL!
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                  X