Assasin fi yuh Silence is Golden an yuh Respek is Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin fi yuh Silence is Golden an yuh Respek is Large

... out ah di Gelding regime supporta on yah...ah yuh one ave di sense, decency an balance fi nuh support di govament fockery whey di Gelding Crime Syndicate ah perpetrate ....since yuh nuh fine nutten positive bout di JLP corruption yuh kibba yuh mout wi haffi fine sintin fi name afta yuh

Don1 pon one nex positive tip
    Last edited by Don1; February 25, 2011, 10:53 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Did you see me post on the Tivoli affair? What more do I have to say?

how much time you want mi fi say Golding bundled this this badly. How many ways?

While the process is good I have made my decision on the matter and I can't follow it day to day. I look forward also look forward for the report from the Commission which you choose to label.

I will continue to post the position but mi nuh inna carri-go-bring come like you.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Did you see me post on the Tivoli affair? What more do I have to say?

how much time you want mi fi say Golding bundled this this badly. How many ways?

While the process is good I have made my decision on the matter and I can't follow it day to day. I look forward also look forward for the report from the Commission which you choose to label.

I will continue to post the position but mi nuh inna carri-go-bring come like you.
      Why such a harsh tone in the face of praise for your principled stand?? My post was not critical of you.

This is most disappointing...even disconcerting.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Why such a harsh tone in the face of praise for your principled stand?? My post was not critical of you.

This is most disappointing...even disconcerting.

forgive me, but i thought you were complimenting di man! my baad! it's truly disconcerting fi true. i'm taken aback, even!

woooieee! mi spleen!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol ... Mi past being taken aback I'm even approaching being flummoxed ..

Comment

Gees Sass. The man was simply expressing an admiration of your stance. You have to try and get away from preprogrogrammed, knee jerk responses to every issue. It makes your responses appear partisan and lacking of careful thought.
            Anyway, one question. What did the PM bundle, the extradition process,or the lie surrounding Manat?.

Comment

Dudus is in Jail and dem ah install JPS metah innah Tivoli.. Crime is dropping like a rock and Tourism is climbing like a rocket..

If is bungle dem call dat.. mi waan know wheh dem call the PJ and Omar years..

Di ongly bungle mi si so far is Peter and di MOUs...

Comment

Stand Firm fi di 2nd Term

Comment

Me no know why the Crime Syndicate hire Manat when you deh bout. Me sure you wouldn't charge them so much and Vaz would have no problem sanctioning that initiative (signing your check).
                  I love it this was all designed by the grand chessmaster to get rid of Dudus and lower crime in JA. Bruce bungled when him never hire you straight. Must be the yard foreign mind mentality.

Comment

Keeping the PNP away from the seat of power.. (until dem adopt di Brown Man ways)

It is the Patriot in me...

Jamaica Land We Love..

Comment

Keeping the PNP away from the seat of power.. (until dem adopt di Brown Man ways)

It is the Patriot in me...

Mi seeit now...more time yuh really talk like yuh ave one Patriot inna yuh..

But wait...is switch yuh switch?? Di Patriot dem nuh PNP?

I guess Politricks mek strange bedfellows woiie mi esophagus
                      Last edited by Don1; February 25, 2011, 11:44 AM.

Comment

why yuh doan list all a di achievements? come man, fram 1) to 73)!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maudib nuh brown enuff!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh need to tek time when yuh a deep throat di 'banana' dem.. less pressure on yuh esophagus..

Tek a drink a watah before yuh attempt response...

Comment

Mathew 7:6

Mi will throw 1 or 2 pearl.. but mi nuh fool.. next ting yuh slip pon one, bruk yuh next foot and den mi get di Bruce treatment..

No sah...

Comment

Working...
                              X