Security Minister did not know much about the Crime Boss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Sorry, mi stop reading after this. "That Presidential Click was awarded numerous GOJ contracts"
    Where is Bricktop?
    How far apart was the JLP's unofficia constitutency office from Presidential Click?

Lazie: Looks as if you play blind when you are ready.

a) Did you not see the reports that it is relatively recently that Dudus' companies are not being awarded contracts by the GOJ?

b) Have you not seen where it was reported that they were recipients of contracts?

May 24, 2010 | 10:48 AM |
    Who is Dudus and Presidential Click

The police yesterday released their profile of Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, who is wanted in the United States to answer to drug and gun charges.

The profile came as the security forces issued an appeal for Coke to surrender.
    The Gleaner reproduces the profile as released by the police.

Name: Michael Christopher Coke, otherwise called 'Dudus'
    Alias: Omar Clark
    Date of birth: 13/03/1969
    Address: 33 Asquith Drive, Plantation Heights, Red Hills, St Andrew
    Originally from Albert Street
    Telephone: (876) 847-4573
    School: Ardenne High
    Mother: Patricia Halliburton
    Address: Building 25, Seaga Boulevard
    Girlfriend: Stephanie Gayle
    Address: 33 Asquith Drive, Plantation Heights, Red Hills, St Andrew
    (Born, grew up in Tivoli Gardens)
    Vehicles: 1994 Blue Nissan Bluebird
    2000 Silver Honda CR-V
    Brothers: Omar Coke, Everton Jones, otherwise called 'Corn Pipe',
    Andrew Coke, otherwise called 'Liviti'
    Businesses: Incomparable Enterprise Limited
    Address: 59 Spanish Town Road, Kingston
    Type: Construction
    Directors: Michael Christopher Coke, otherwise called 'Dudus',
    Justin Ogilvie, Everton Russell
    Trading company: Presidential Click - Entertainment Promotions
    Passport expired: Passport will be obtained by the National Intelligence Bureau.
    Driver's licence: He has no driver's licence. He said he had one in the name Omar Clark, but it was confiscated (he could not remember the date). His explanation for not having a driver's licence is that if he is stopped on the road by police and they see the name, he may be harassed

--- The above shows the security forces were well aware of Dudus' connections to Presidential Click.

We also know Dwight Nelson is where the buck stops.

We also know that for over 4 years (we would if it were not a matter of great sorrow) Tivoli was notorious as the hot bed of criminality raging across the island.

We know of Dudus' connection to Tivoli. Dwight Nelson knows this. ...and he would want ot have us believe that he is a responsible Jamaican, Minister of National Security and ministerial head other security apparatus and he never discussed in such detail with his advisors...never mind his visits to Tivoli...that he knew not in great detail the alledged depths to which Dudus is reputed involved in criminality and his dossier and the locations of Dudus' businesses?

Lazie, I am thinking you are among the few who think the Minister is a complete ass, an incompetent fool...an imbicile in charge of our security and thus did know of the location of Presidential Click and its connection to GOJ contract awards.

btw - I know Dwight as being very 'bright'...I am embarrassed at his showing before the commission. I can only conclude that the depth of his knowledge on what went on within GOJ and the JLP...and maybe is till going on...has so frightened him that he is in a perpetual funk when he faces the attorneys during his sittings before this commission.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yeah yeah.. before yuh yap any further, tell us more about these Government contracts that Presidential Click got.. it goes to the credibility of your testimony..

Comment

In that profile they neglected to mention that REALLY close friends kall dat "Chris"

A major omission
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

oooops

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Karl! Too many facts! Dem cyaan deal wid facts! Yuh hard aise eh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Dudus Connection

Posted September 7, 2009

Dudus - photo Sunday Herald

Things are starting to unravel in Jamaica, as the drug money link between dons and politicians, starts to get the media attention it deserves.
              The United States want Christopher ‘Dudus’ Coke – the notorious don man of Tivoli Gardens, West Kingston for trafficking drugs and guns. But will the ruling Jamaica Labour Party give him up?

The connections are many. They are outlined here and include,
              a construction company called Incomparable Enterprises, where Dudus is a partner was awarded three govt contracts by the JLP valued at $ US 400 thousand.

Another contract worth a $US 150,000 contract, was given to transport materials to Riverton City landfill.

Dudus heads up the entertainment company Presidential Click which organises the very popular Champions In Action event.

Police say that Dudus also owns several residences, including this house in Plantation Heights, Red Hills, St Andrew.
              This is Dudus's house in Red Hills- looks real nice

This house is a far cry from the living conditions of the residents of Tivoli Gardens, people are said to fear him and love him. I’ve written more about passa passa in this blog post - a dance he keeps which is not subject to the 2am noise laws.
              Conditions in Tivoli are not so lavish- photo by miss patricia

The former national security minister – Peter Phillips from the opposition Peoples’ National Party has spoken up on the issue, predictably saying the government should give Dudus to the Americans.

So what’s stopping them? Dudus’s money has bought him alot of power in the JLP, will it be enough to protect him?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                ]btw - I know Dwight as being very 'bright'...I am embarrassed at his showing before the commission. I can only conclude that the depth of his knowledge on what went on within GOJ and the JLP...and maybe is till going on...has so frightened him that he is in a perpetual funk when he faces the attorneys during his sittings before this commission.
                Karl, too much profound psychoanalysis. Yuh name Sigmund?

Di man dem just lie! DEM LIE! DEM LIE! DEM LIE! DEM LIE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Our Minister of National Security don't know Dudus. All mi can say is thank god Peter and the U.S. knew him. Apparantly the US knew him better than the JLP cabinet cause these guys would never lie on the stand. Would they?

Comment

Dem fi aks Liad Bruce dis very question!

Duh!

I can imagine him sitting with his advisors right now trying to brainstorm responses to that question.

"I did not have relations with that man."

"Did I know Christopher Coke? Depends on what the word "know" means, Mr. Knight."

"I have met him on a couple occasions, but I have also met several persons in Tivoli on a couple occasions."

"Coke Zero only. I am a diabetic."

I hope by now him delete Dudus number offa him BlackBerry!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

with or without the pink wig?

Comment

We should ask the mayor if to the best of his recollection he recalls having met Dudus. Ah him me want hear say " I do not know that man". Brownman time sweet no r a sssssssss.

Comment

Or more precisely - has Mr. Coke's right hand ever met your jawbone?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                            We should ask the mayor if to the best of his recollection he recalls having met Dudus. Ah him me want hear say " I do not know that man". Brownman time sweet no r a sssssssss.
                            Jah Know...if mi did realize seh BMT wudda suh nice mi wuddah all raise money fi dem.... Driva! Doan tap atall!!

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                              Presidential Click was awarded govt contracts? Presidential click keeps the biggest stage shows like West Kingston Jamboree and Champions in Action.

I think you referring to Incomparable Enterprise, which is in the construction business.
                              Yuh have time.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I know! Why would anyone want to clear up the errors and state the facts? Wi nuh work wid facts round 'ere!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X