Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania Powerball is $240Million

Can you say Lotto Frenzy??????

when it gets this big I cant buy just one ticket and hope...no babba I will spend all $20 and more.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

RE: Pennsylvania Powerball is $240Million

It is Powerball all over the country. If you buy it in Missouri, they sell it as Missouri Powerball.

I bought a few tickets sattiday, telling myself that if I won, I was just going to call in and resign (telling them my official resignation would be followin gin writing). :w00t: Wishful thinking. . .
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Powerball is in about half the USA, including Wisconsin,and the District Of Columbia.

The other multi-state game is Mega Millions, which is in Illinois and Michigan, among other states.

Comment

Sickko (1/21/2007)Can you say Lotto Frenzy??????

when it gets this big I cant buy just one ticket and hope...no babba I will spend all $20 and more.
        Yu name fit yu if yu tink yu ago win Power ball over me because yu sick! I dropped $20 as well. For the love of god let this be the big score. When I win powerball I am going to start my own A-League Team here in Maryland and only use Jamaican internationals to fill up my team's foreign slots. (Clap) - T.K.
        No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Me nah go fight you, but when you win member seh me can write lickle bit and me will beg you a job see boss?(Pray)
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (1/23/2007)Me nah go fight you, but when you win member seh me can write lickle bit and me will beg you a job see boss?(Pray)
            LOL....Of course man....You will never have to write again. You will be the CEO of the Maryland Mauraders......You will take care of day to day operations....I think I will add Garfield Reid, Jermaine Hue, Jason Morrison and Robert Scarlett to the roster.....Yeah that's the ticket....Now to figure out the american players I want.... - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
            X