Why are we poor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are we poor?

Why cant we unite? Why do we argue about silly differences in shades of colour? Why does colour matter anyway as we all profess to ascribe to the doctrine that all man is created equal?

Why dont we grow up and work together to UPLIFT Jamaica and our fellow man? Did we recite our pledge without understanding what we were saying and why?

Are we not better than this mess?

Enquiring people want to know.

Former slave colony...

Yuh nevah si Sickko comment regarding Brandon Murray.. all him si is him 'Brown' color.. "How him get dat Job ?"...

When you consider that El Siccko must have gone through the school system and obviously has a command of the english language which puts him in the Top 5% percentile... well.. do I need to say more ?

Bartlett is following di advice of Johnston.. in a fashion.. his Tapanaris advisory committee... what was the response from certain quarters ?

The obvious response should have been.. Why it tek suh lang ?

In a word.. Immaturity.

How do you accelerate maturity in a democracy where the majority are undereducated and the 'educated' are immature ?

When you solve that, let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Why cant we unite? Why do we argue about silly differences in shades of colour? Why does colour matter anyway as we all profess to ascribe to the doctrine that all man is created equal?

Why dont we grow up and work together to UPLIFT Jamaica and our fellow man? Did we recite our pledge without understanding what we were saying and why?

Are we not better than this mess?

Enquiring people want to know.
      That system of division based on colour, class & politics is created by those in charge...fish rots from the head...no?

This is why the essential reform that Jamaica needs is not IMF programs, as necessary as that may be... it's social reform that's required....and the lack of it is what most retards Jamaica.

Surely you know this by now.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

"It Takes Cash to Care"

Comment

The immortal words of the Father of Tribalism and the creator of the Mother of All Garrisons

I give you Jamaica's most reprehensible Political Rodent... Edward Phillip George Seaga

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Is not me you must worry bout not knowing.

Anyway, its a rhetorical set of questions to show how off track we are.

We major in the minor.

Comment

You posed the question "why are we poor?"... as if you didn't know why..

I just gave you my opinion on the issue... political tribalism and a warped class system are the primary drivers of poverty imho... all our major negatives of crime, social & spiritual degeneracy and economic underperformance spring from that poisoned well .. i. e. spring from those who control society..no?
              Last edited by Don1; February 18, 2011, 10:55 AM.

Comment

I have no problem with your answer. In fact, I tend to agree.

Comment

Try and attack the message now..

Comment

Stop guh round di mulberry bush.. is a simple answer...

The Peoples National Party and their policies post 1970...

End of Story.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                      Former slave colony...

Yuh nevah si Sickko comment regarding Brandon Murray.. all him si is him 'Brown' color.. "How him get dat Job ?"...

When you consider that El Siccko must have gone through the school system and obviously has a command of the english language which puts him in the Top 5% percentile... well.. do I need to say more ?

Bartlett is following di advice of Johnston.. in a fashion.. his Tapanaris advisory committee... what was the response from certain quarters ?

The obvious response should have been.. Why it tek suh lang ?

In a word.. Immaturity.

How do you accelerate maturity in a democracy where the majority are undereducated and the 'educated' are immature ?

When you solve that, let me know.
                      ...and the politicians play on that with lies, half-truths = lies, omissions = lies...denial of opportunities for access to 'good' education...and corruption! ...i.e. keeping the mass undereducated and starving!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X