X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sarry... mi did miss dat

I was gonna post Michael Burke's article...in fact I will
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      To be discussed in an open, intelligent and considerate manner. Not to be hijacked by scoundrels, charlatans or ostriches.
      fair enuff... I sincerely hope I'm not in that cohort

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

All of us here are, in my opinion, better than the average...certainly better than the average politician.

We may fuss and disagree at times, but maximum respect due to the high calibre company here. People are forced to think here and are more than the soundbites they post.

Comment

Annada thing.

Mek mi be very clear bout dis...

Mi love all Jamaican peeps from all shades and classes: black/white/chiney/indian/Harrab/jew/native indian/Taino/Persian/Burmese/Paki/Bangladeshi/Opin/Giptian... yuh name it. From yuh Jakan, there is just something bout you. Potential like dirt.

I may abhor certain actions, but my peeps dem special. Cant really put a finger on it, but we cut from one diffrant cloth! Dat is my story and I am sticking to it.

Comment

true dat..

Comment

Tell that to Maudib.

Comment

Really? I'm touched. You have made my day Willi....and here I was feeling less than, less than a politician. You do make sm valid points. Often we dont hv the time to profer a profer response...as well as others and the one liners, uips, stabs and jokes often dont do justice...smtimes though...sm of us take ourselves all too seriously..we hv to look at the lighter side smtimes...not being a clown but maybe we all need to loosen up...esp. on a Friday...
                Its a pity we dont hv a winning football team, cricket team and T&F just starting up...a failing gov, sluggish opposition, economic stress back home in JA., crime still high, not much future for the youth....too many hardships...too little to go around...BUT we are Jamaicans - a resilient people and we have to more than survive...come what may.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  Yuh MUST be joking!
                  Willi, let us not go there for every one that you can point out that left, I can point to 5 through 10 that created new businesses.

So let so not go there!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

starting a bizniz is not the same as making it successful. he killed successful businesses,

u know this

Comment

Working...
                    X