Don1 ...on a serious note now ... could you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don1 ...on a serious note now ... could you

clarify something for me? I just saw a response you made to Time and I'm curious.

"There is no question of illegality in what Phillips did... nor is there illegal behaviour in what Gelding & Cohorts did... at least not in Jamaica..."

The above was your quote. Regarding Gelding and Cohorts were you serious or are you being sarcastic?

Secondly, I'm aware that people twisting and turning to make Peter some hero, but answer me this. You see nothing wrong with him signing those MOUs and the Cabinet not being aware of it?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yuh nuh hear seh di Ends Justifies the Means ?

"Comrades, Now dat wi reach.. wi can Karreck it.."

Household ting..

Comment

yuh celebrating the drop in murders or not?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol !

PNP dem doing a wonderful job in opposition.. dem need to stay dere fi ah while..

Crime dropping, Agriculture expanding, Tourism booming...

Good Job !!

Comment

=Lazie;277680]clarify something for me? I just saw a response you made to Time and I'm curious.

"There is no question of illegality in what Phillips did... nor is there illegal behaviour in what Gelding & Cohorts did... at least not in Jamaica..."

The above was your quote. Regarding Gelding and Cohorts were you serious or are you being sarcastic?
          I haven't seen any clear evidence of a crime. Lying repeatedly to the Jamaican people or scheming using legal maneuvering to protect a criminal is not illegal... it's immoral and repugnant and for a politician to do that he or she should resign.

Secondly, I'm aware that people twisting and turning to make Peter some hero, but answer me this. You see nothing wrong with him signing those MOUs and the Cabinet not being aware of it?
          nope
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X