X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletta Comments following Robinson's testimony: Hard Talk

Yellow Belly
    2/15/2011
    I went to UWI with Dr Robinson. He was a good student and a leader on Taylor Hall, football team, etc. He did not seem like a frivolous or careless person. Now (over 20 yrs later) it seems like he is more mature (as he should) and it also appears he has not bitten of the criminal bug many politicians have eaten.
    Perhaps we can find a way to use him in the future after we get rid of the JLPNP.
    Paul Gentles
    2/15/2011
    Dear Editor - when you have censured my comments on this topic I know it's because I have touched a personal nerve as my comments are not derogatory,inflammatory nor libellous. Throw me corn..... public newspaper have no business in the coob!!
    ESTEBAN AGOSTO REID
    2/15/2011
    Extremely erudite Clovis !! Great caricature of the Commission of Enquiry. Love it !!!
    John Smith
    2/15/2011
    What I'm seeing is journalistic gymnastics in the media houses. That's where the spinning talent is being flaunted. Observer, you should respect the Jamaican people and report all the facts, not just the more palatable ones for your agenda.
    lorenzo Bronx
    2/15/2011
    Blind colour Harris you lose MR Smalls and Mr Phillips fail you, because Mr Robinson is speaking the true.
    James Bond
    2/15/2011
    Bruce done get a beating, Levys gave him more jabs than a woodpecker use to build its nest, Robinson the body snatcher hit him all over his torso. KD is warming up, whilst Bruce talk to his corner (Hugh Small) ding ding! goes the bell, KD throws a left and a right to the head, Bruce ducking and diving. KD is looking very confident and delivers a uppercut, Bruce is all over the ring his gum shield on the canvas. Hugh Small throws the towel in, Bruce is looking bruised claiming he was hit by a UFO
    Sun Child
    2/15/2011
    Yes Kerr, how indeed can "one person hold such sway over a governmen't". Seem to have been a mad rush to prevent that extradition. So much so that the number of chefs in the kitchen was manifold. "You check this end, you check that end." Til in the end di whole pot spoil. More than one person put in salt; nobody remembered to add the escallion and try as they might they just can't recall if anybody was instructed to put in garlic. At Ghengis, I agree, however I posit KD is one on his head.
    Wa Tch
    2/15/2011
    @Christopher Isaacs. Brilliant. This reminds of Jacynic blog. He has used the same cricket analogy under the heading Out! Played On in reference to our PM.
    So far Robinson has appeared to be a very credible witness - not an idiot as some think but a rational upstanding individual who was used as a scapegoat as attempts to rationalize and explain away the messy affair got out of hand. Hope one day he will come back to play a role in our national affairs.
    Hotta Fire
    2/15/2011
    Lie dem lie dem lie.....
    Wa Tch
    2/15/2011
    Hmm which passport did the Minister travel on? Has Minister Vaz paid other bills for other Ministers in Ministries with miniscule budgets?
    Is Small now batting himself upside the head for virtually forcing the Commissioner to call Samuda? Seemed so after the backtracking with the new document he tried to get Mr. Knight to accept.
    Jakan 2011
    2/15/2011
    Yes. I'm dying to hear from Peter the scribe. I think to date Robinson is the most truthful witness. However, he needs to accept that he failed to put his foot down and/or do due dilligence when he should. DUE DILLIGENCE is a must EVERYTIME, especially if you act in a public capacity. No use saying I did not know fo ryou are REQUIRED to know (for sure) and look like an IDIOT when that becomes your explanation . .makes you unfit for public office. But Robinson did right by resigning
    Brad Kerr
    2/15/2011
    If Dr. Robinson thaught he was representing the people of Jamaica and it turned out he was not then this just give credence to Leys testimony that the whole affair was shrouded in "DECEPTION". Who in this Party/ Govt will stand up and say yes I attempted to Pervert the course of Justice. How can one person in Jamaica hold so much sway over the govt. my question to this forum is can criminal charges be brought from this inquiry? THe truth is fastly becoming a fleeting commodity @ this hearing.
    christopher Isaacs
    2/15/2011
    This man's credibility means a lot to him and niether will he colloborate or corroborate on this issue. No amount of party loyalty will be enough to measure up to this man's character. Mr Robinson is a very bright man and will be a serious loss to the JLP. Mr Goding would have to do serious damage to this man's credibility in order to retain or regain his. For the first time, the usually consumate Mr Hugh Small seemed really small and reaching. Will the PM call a halt to this bleeding and admit?
    Ghengis Khan
    2/15/2011
    So what do you have to say for yourself Bruce? I cannot remember a more egregious breach of the public trust. By the way......love today's cartoon Clovis. Been eagerly awaiting your foray into the recent revelations. Great way to undermine the facts coming out of this inquiry. I must say your diversionary tactics are impeccable. LOL!
    Maude Cooper
    2/15/2011
    “My understanding was that I was there on behalf of the people of Jamaica and the Government of Jamaica” Robinson said…. What does that really mean? What about, at the end of the meeting we all agreed that I was working on behalf of the people and government of Jamaica? Playing with words is what they are doing, when all the people want to get is the whole truth once and for all. The longer this continues the more money will be paid out in legal fee at a time when so many in Jamaicans are suffering.
    christopher Isaacs
    2/15/2011
    Batsman; PM Bruce Golding appears to be in a serious predicament, almost all the players on the field have appealed to the umpires and the verdict has been sent upstairs, now the ball has seemingly hit either his bat or pad and the ball was caught, however, if it did hit his pads and not his bat he would have been adjudged LBW and if indeed it was bat, then he would have been caught. How could such a batsman with so much promise and talent and even Captain at that could have so disappointed?!!
    Trevor Harris
    2/15/2011
    Their deceptions are unraveling.Anything done in dark will eventually come to light.As I have often repeated in my comments in this paper and elsewhere, these men are all a bunch of liars.Everyone who has testified so far has contradicted them.I want to know, are all these people liars.Even their own is contradicting them.Over to you messers Phipps and Small prove Ronald Robinson to be a liar.When are these men going to do a Hosni Mubarak or are they waiting to be forced out by the people.
    James Bond
    2/15/2011
    Based on all the testimonies from the witnesses so far, it seem that everyone is protecting their character and repetition. It seems the PM created a web of deception and has brought the office of the PM in disrepute and it warrants his resignation. Again KD and Atkinson has demonstrated they are not just the best but they are better than the rest. Whoever said KD has shown his hand don't understand the principles of cross examination. KD and Atkinson has bags of evidence to unleash.
    Clara Brooks
    2/15/2011
    This paper is abetting its influence on the Dudus extradition inquiry with its headlines and comical approach. However this far from a circus or talent show, it is in fact a damming blow to the inner core of the JLP and its regards to the lessereducated Jamaican people.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz1E4fIPjik
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Sounds like two comrades I had a discussion with today...they were of the opinion that OLINT & Cash Plus were allowing "poor people" to prosper and that the wikkid JLP shut them down so that their "brown" friends could prosper...when i informed them that they were pyramid schemes and actually failed before they were shut down, i was mocked and laughed at...look like black man time didn't place much emphasis on education...poor tings...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Sounds like two comrades I had a discussion with today...they were of the opinion that OLINT & Cash Plus were allowing "poor people" to prosper and that the wikkid JLP shut them down so that their "brown" friends could prosper...when i informed them that they were pyramid schemes and actually failed before they were shut down, i was mocked and laughed at...look like black man time didn't place much emphasis on education...poor tings...
      PNP followers for you .... empty barrels.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

what does that issue have to do with the current doodoo dat Gelding & Cohorts is in?

unnu really grasping fi straw..LOL
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X