Anybody heard this theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody heard this theory

Maybe it was discussed here but I kissed it so if that is the case then I apologise ahead of time..

Yesterday a labourite (lemming) friend of mine told me the Mannat issue was a concoction by Peter Phillips to destabilse the JLP ghovernmnet but they know the truth will come out.

I asked him then if this was the case how comes a wild rumour is costing so much time and money and they even have an inquiry into it...

no response... he says we will see it all in due time
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Boss from yuh ear di P.M wife a entertain the U.S embassy with lunch diplomacy that it is a PNP sympathiser in washington named Charlie Rangel that has Hillary Clintons ear in trying to embarras har husband with the extradiction request, yuh know nutting less is expected from these paranoid schizophrenics .

Dem need help.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Another parable
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Lesson of the parable dont eat lunch wid a labourite ,gossip , hearsay and lying is on the menu..lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Lesson of the parable dont eat lunch wid a labourite ,gossip , hearsay and lying is on the menu..lol
          LoL - As a rule, I don't eat with politicians, or political FANATICS! Among other things, me will get INDIGESTION
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

"Never let a politician grant you a favour, they will want to control you forever."

Robert Nesta Marley.
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Music! "They will always try to..control you forget forever....if a fyah mek ti bun..if a blood mek it run...rasta deh pon top..."

Comment

Working...
              X