X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Paw condemned by Society's disrespect for the Poor

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...akable-tragedy
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Where do we place the blame? Should we blame the victim or should we blame the system?

I think the system is a petre dish for festering misfits like DogPaw; however, ultimately we as individuals in the society are responsible for taking advantage of schools etc. to uplift ourselves. I guess what I'm saying is that both DogPaw and the Jamaican system are to be blamed for his outcome.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
      Where do we place the blame? Should we blame the victim or should we blame the system?

I think the system is a petre dish for festering misfits like DogPaw; however, ultimately we as individuals in the society are responsible for taking advantage of schools etc. to uplift ourselves. I guess what I'm saying is that both DogPaw and the Jamaican system are to be blamed for his outcome.
      I agree bredrin...but the power structure does set the overall conditions in the chemistry lab called Jamaica... dem mix up an blend nuff bad elements

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

He is responsible for his own actions, and he is just one of many cold blooded killers who terrorize Jamaicans on a daily basis. The country has never been interested in trying to improve the lives of poor black youths from ghetto.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

he is, but society/govts have failed him too. i know too many youths who are trying hard to do the right thing, but their lack of a decent education prevents them from getting any thing meaningful.

i know some of these very youths whom i have helped with a smalls every once in a while, wouldn't think twice about stealing my BB or even killing me for it!

but hey, if Lazie can get this far without a decent education, then there is no excuse for these dog-hearted killers.

(smirk)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Did you gentlemen check out the blog linked at the end of the Observer article?

http://anniepaulose.wordpress.com/
            Peter R

Comment

Dog Paw and his brother were given a way out...hard to feel too sorry for them...

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                he is, but society/govts have failed him too. i know too many youths who are trying hard to do the right thing, but their lack of a decent education prevents them from getting any thing meaningful.

i know some of these very youths whom i have helped with a smalls every once in a while, wouldn't think twice about stealing my BB or even killing me for it!

but hey, if Lazie can get this far without a decent education, then there is no excuse for these dog-hearted killers.

(smirk)
                yuh nuh ....
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post

(smirk)
                  LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
                    He is responsible for his own actions, and he is just one of many cold blooded killers who terrorize Jamaicans on a daily basis. The country has never been interested in trying to improve the lives of poor black youths from ghetto.
                    So you are saying he is responsible and so is the society's disdain for poor black youth also responsible??

I agree

Comment

You also know that if Dad was around been a positive influence, even with the failure of society, chances are he would have more chance of success.

Our communities need to rise to the occasion as well.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

When yuh seh society.. yuh mean him Faddah ?

Comment

Yeah he is certainly responsible for the carnage, but society must also do more to help poor youths.
                          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

ok boss

Comment

You mean like pay their way through school and have them pass gsat for a good school only to have them turn round and kill innocent people? What a cruel "society".

Comment

Working...
                              X