Reggae dead? Tarrus Riley says NO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovindeer busy copying Kartel song dem. LOL

The young trini people can't get enough of kartel. The man dem know all him song them word for word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo6t1...eature=related

Comment

Well, me will seh great. Mi nuh need fi wait nuh more year or wait fi see farina seh him wicked. Tarrus Riley a living legend.

Comment

you nuh have fi wait for nobody. The fact is he doesn't have a large catalog and his stage presence will only get better with time. You think Luciano is one of the greats too?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Luciano at one time had great potential, but somewhere along the line he began to record for everyone and anyone, and his music lost its fire.
          Luciano continues to provide a great performance on stage by the way.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

That is the point I am trying to make. He had potential and if he had another two classic album he could be amongst the great in my opinion but he has lost the magic touch in writing and composition. He had a huge impact when he came out.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Fantastic rythmn, powerful lyrics, beautifully sung by Taurus Riley.

Director "Storm" delivered with the aid of splendid sceneries, lovely video shots and exquisite choreography.
              "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

You wait then. Mi hear enough. just like how mi hear enough of Stephen Marley fi rate him as great inna the music thing even though him nuh put out nuh whole heap of work.

Comment

none of them I don't consider great. Stephen is doing his thing in producing still. Anyway that is your opinion and I will not fight it.

Comment

Yes the song is special and so is the video. Love the concept. So nice to see what can be produced when some time and effort it put into the work.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3geLumvrzo&NR=1
                      "We're not getting our butts kicked." Lauryn Williams on the U.S.-Jamaica rivalry.

Comment

Excellent!!!
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                        X