The Commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Commission

From very early on I said Golding should have resigned, not because he is the only one who is associated with gunmen or criminals but because of the fact that he stalled the extradition and worst to mix up the government and the JLP in Jamaica national business. That is always a cover. The truth is however this commission is something we need to have. Regardless of the detractors who talk about the political bias, those who will oppose everything as long as it is done by one party. The fact commission is democracy at work. I am not able to follow the sitting but read the briefings. It should be done more often, as the status quote is the ministers go hiding or try to bully someone down. The people have asked for the truth and the business community and others has responded likewise. This commission also serve a good purpose and educate the voters as to the working of their government.
    This is the first step but I hope the commission comes up with some serious finding, and recommendations. I also hope it will be taken serious but I doubt it. That means who to resign, resign, who to go jail go a jail and I also hope this is not the last such commission and that the work of politicians and top civil servants be put under the microscope to answer to the people of Jamaica for their misdeed.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good going.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      From very early on I said Golding should have resigned, not because he is the only one who is associated with gunmen or criminals but because of the fact that he stalled the extradition and worst to mix up the government and the JLP in Jamaica national business. That is always a cover. The truth is however this commission is something we need to have. Regardless of the detractors who talk about the political bias, those who will oppose everything as long as it is done by one party. The fact commission is democracy at work. I am not able to follow the sitting but read the briefings. It should be done more often, as the status quote is the ministers go hiding or try to bully someone down. The people have asked for the truth and the business community and others has responded likewise. This commission also serve a good purpose and educate the voters as to the working of their government.
      This is the first step but I hope the commission comes up with some serious finding, and recommendations. I also hope it will be taken serious but I doubt it. That means who to resign, resign, who to go jail go a jail and I also hope this is not the last such commission and that the work of politicians and top civil servants be put under the microscope to answer to the people of Jamaica for their misdeed.
      He was wrong to allow the JLP to get involved ... but to resign for that? IT look like yuh easy fi yield to the crowd. I recall working at a resort back home as General Cashier I did a cash count and was short J$4000+. Did a second count and got the same result. If anyone else heard that at the time the first reaction would be that I stole the money.

Long story short a witness that was assisting me one morning, removed the cash from one envelop and left a check for the exact amount in the envelop.

Everytime you mek a mistake on your job you should be fired or resign? If it is proven that the intention was to have Coke walk free, then ... but other than the bitter rantings of some clownish comrades .... Don1 and Mosiah to name a few ... there is nothing any of us have seen to support such a claim.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie Bruce need to have better judgement. If they wanted to get involved while I am not advocating it, is to get a private person involved. But to complicate matter, even if it not bad it look bad and perception is a big ball game in politics.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Lazie Bruce need to have better judgement. If they wanted to get involved while I am not advocating it, is to get a private person involved. But to complicate matter, even if it not bad it look bad and perception is a big ball game in politics.
          ... and he already acknowledge he shouldn't have done it. Reprimand all yuh want ... its warrented .... but resign? Look like yuh fraid a ppl.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

fraid off who? From day one I said Bruce should have let Dudus go and I haven't changed.

Comment

Yuh joking..

Bruce save wi money and get some advise sed time.

Di man dem undah him nuh know how fi fdance between the Rain Drops..

Suh it guh..

In any case mission accomplished.

Coke extradited and Tivaarli undah State Control. Tourism healthy and IMF money coming in...

Brilliant.

Deserving of Applause.

Comment

well if a so it go them fi tell the commission then.

Comment

Mek a mistake?? LOL! You nuh easy at all. Dats like saying Bush mek a mistake with the Iraq war.

Anyway, whatever happen from here, the impression I got when I was in JA a few weeks ago was that NOBODY believes ANYTHING the PM says anymore.
                  He has ZERO credibility and he has earned it.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                    Mek a mistake?? LOL! You nuh easy at all. Dats like saying Bush mek a mistake with the Iraq war.

Anyway, whatever happen from here, the impression I got when I was in JA a few weeks ago was that NOBODY believes ANYTHING the PM says anymore.
                    He has ZERO credibility and he has earned it.
                    Suh we gonna equate the Iraq war and this? Talking bout going to extremes.

If all these clowns jumped to a conclusion widout the facts ... and now the facts is different from their original position, what else dem gonna say?

Comment

Yours is an honorable position
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

LOL but your "cash pan" analogy is relevant though. High time you cry excuse as you are out of your depth.

Comment

Well all along I thought, you were a junior labourite. I see you want good for Ja but boss the place is very corrupt. Don't even know if it can be reversed.

Comment

an analogy is not an equation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Thank you. I doubt Lazie will understand that though.
                              Last edited by Islandman; February 12, 2011, 09:15 AM.
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X