When Pressha reach dem..dem draw fi Red Herring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Pressha reach dem..dem draw fi Red Herring

JLP supporters give max attention to the MINOR issue of Tessa Lewin working in the US Embassy... in a situation where the main issues are:

1. The close relationship between the Prime Minister and senior JLP leadership with the top criminal enterprise in the country..

Nutten nuh wrang...di PNP nuh di said ting?

2. The JLP relationship with the Criminal Enterprise is so close that the removal of Chris The Criminal threatened to topple the corrupt government...and the criminal was tipped off ..

Maybe it was Mr or Mrs Lewin or another Unidentified Termite

3. The JLP regime stonewalled for 9 months before delivering Baby Chris to the United States...with a tearful Father Bruce on TV apologizing for the protracted Labour Pains and difficult delivery...subsequently resulting in the deaths of over 70 Jamaicans...with more MIA...

who cares they were poor, black people..will except for one who was not poor

4. The Prime Minister, Attorney General/Minister of Justice and other corrupt JLP functionaries are, by testimony of civil servants, accused of and appear to be guilty of lying in Parliament, on National TV and other public statements.... grounds in most civilized countries for resignation of said public and ostentatious liars...

well Jamaica is not civilized suh dat doan count

In this sorry situation we are to be distracted by the non-issue of Tessa Lewin working in the US embassy??? I guess it will fool some naive observers..

Anyway these silly tactics of clutching at straws are to be expected by a desperate bunch as their tribe's corruption is exposed to di Werl

Let's see the upcoming Red Herrings after this one blows over... doan tap atall!!
    Last edited by Don1; February 11, 2011, 12:14 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Distraction?

What is see is other wrongs and they must ALL be dealt with ... ALL of them (if proven).

Comment

What I se is that a lot of behind the scenes works coming to light with this muckraking and we can deal with all of it at once.

Signal lesson in what NOT to do.

Comment

What I see is that red herrings will be cast about to cover the utter corruption of governance by this sorry regime...

Strait

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Be careful what you wish for...you asked for an enquiry and you got it...now you want to disregard its findings? Banana bwoy you are the chief termite

Comment

heh heh heh banana boy is spooked

Comment

Then you would seem to have an agenda.

Sorry, but if in the process of ketching one tief, I see others...mi waan bag dem all. I dont care if the new tief want to claim seh him a red herring to the bigger tief. Wrong is wrong and I see LOTS of it being revealed.

In any case, dont mind.

All the shyte is being revelead to the people in TECHNICOLOR!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Then you would seem to have an agenda.

Sorry, but if in the process of ketching one tief, I see others...mi waan bag dem all. I dont care if the new tief want to claim seh him a red herring to the bigger tief. Wrong is wrong and I see LOTS of it being revealed.

In any case, dont mind.

All the shyte is being revelead to the people in TECHNICOLOR!
                I'm surprised you feel that way... you regard Mrs Lewin as a possible thief??

That's a very curious position... am very surprised you buy into the red herrings..

Mi did tink seh yuh bigga dan dat...dats disappointing...yuh fi leff dat to friends of "Chris" and other assorted reprobates

Comment

yuh not fuh real! yuh fi duh betta dan dis willi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

we asked for Bruised to tell the truth!!! don't get it twisted!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And ketch up your own party in Patriot Act scandal...maybe we should start sending our citizens to Guantanamo Bay for "interrogation" too...I mean who needs rights?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        And ketch up your own party in Patriot Act scandal...maybe we should start sending our citizens to Guantanamo Bay for "interrogation" too...I mean who needs rights?
                        yep yuh an Chris cyan wrap up tite pon Lime Cay...mi ear seh maudib visit deh pon canoe more time tuh ..LOL

When Chris needs a character witness in a couple weeks.. yuh know whey fi fine di courthouse? LOL

Comment

but ah wheh di ?!

Yuh boyfriend ah di Canoe pilot ?

muss dat..bout hear seh..

Comment

Lime Cay? guess you didn't get the memo...Pigeon Cay is the new "it" brown man hangout...hush, we all can't be in the loop banana boy

Comment

willi, i'm all for ketching all teif but HOW is Lewin's wife working IN the us embassy a crime...

this road is littered with crooks and liars cheif among them bruce golding & dorothy lightbourne...
                              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                              X