Who are the leading accused liars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are the leading accused liars?

The Slickest liar - Bruce. The government did not hire MPP (At that time he never said that it was the party who hired the MPP,)

The Most frequent liar - Dorothy

The most bare face liar: Daryll. I wrote the check for MPP but I did not know what the check was for.

The biggest liar? Everybody fighting for that title!
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

the buck stops where?

i believe Bruce forced others to lie to protect his sorry skin. what is clear, he forced others to carry out his nefarious deeds. he is the one who told Dorothy - sign it and you are history!

the man acted criminally and should be behind bars!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      the buck stops where?

i believe Bruce forced others to lie to protect his sorry skin. what is clear, he forced others to carry out his nefarious deeds. he is the one who told Dorothy - sign it and you are history!

the man acted criminally and should be behind bars!
      Well they are all lacking in CHARACTER and INTEGRITY! Years ago there was a song with a line "gal yuh character gone"!
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Conjecture is nice but don't get carried away...

Comment

Mi agree wid yuh...how im fi leff yuh offa di list??

im.. Impertinent
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X