No announcement yet.

So Nobody Has A Problem With...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boss I'm talking about a joint operation to fight drug trafficing and gun running on an int'l scale. Where does dual citizens come in here? stay focused.

Comment

Reread your previous post...what threat do dual citizens pose in government if we produce nothing of strategic value? Sound like yuh confused...please address my first point now...

Comment

Good... glad that you finally concede that it is in Jamaica's best interest that Gelding step... as we need accountability in High Places... not just at the ghetto level

For me the issue with Mrs Lewin is a sideshow and a distraction...very small in the whole scheme of things... mek di Big Fish dem fry fuss before di oil bun out... wi cyan deal wi di sprat an fish bait dem lata

Respek
        Last edited by Don1; February 12, 2011, 10:07 AM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No i will not, not until you address my post on narco trafficing and the joint operation of the US and Ja. Fi yuh US citizen ting a easy sums but mi a sport yuh likkle bit fuss.

Comment

I already did...your off stump just went flying...

Comment

Wi dun know seh di US compromised...pon drugs an nuff odda tings but...dat immaterial

We have to deal with realpolitik as we live in the real world... Jamaica has no sane option other than cooperating with the US on drugs, arms trafficking and international criminality...

Wi cyaan too business wid issues like US hypocrisy... juss advance the national security interest as best we can... in that instance Mrs Lewin's job may be perfectly acceptable even if the optics are bad

Recall that the nation faced a clear and present danger of state capture by criminal elements... until Peter Phillips' MOU Smart Bomb detonated... and the GOJ was FORCED to bag dat and clean up Tivoli

Brilliant Statecraft
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Bricky come on, man cyaan lick yuh through the covers to the boundary for four an yuh a bawl umpire. Ah nuh so cricket play. Boss wha mi tell bout dat weak game of yours? Yuh sure yuh ready fi mi?

Comment

Working...
                X