Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese Hack Global Oil Industry and Other Business; What El

http://www.bnet.com/blog/technology-...se-is-new/8522
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Good article boss. Wonder why they are going after oil mining technology, could it be for future plans to the west? hmmm

Corps. are rethinking the thought of selling one billion for five bucks; turning out to be a mirage (and it's the western corps. that's getting raped out east).

Wonder why D1 didn't post this :http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/16/wo...t&st=cse&scp=2

Talk about gap, no it's a gulf. Well he did post the display of accuracy with anti satellite missile from a surface ship ( leaving the dragon to ponder about what's on the eagle's sub all over the oceans). Many nations would kill for those knowledge. Ah well.

D1 over to you

Comment

that stuxnet worm story has been beaten to death... why would I post that again? Plus it is ridiculous to conflate that with a China rivalry... that's dealing with Iran..

Get focused
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oh yeah? Your buddies out east have a proverb:"kill the chicken to frighten the monkey". Now seeing that your friends out East claim they are now learned men, hence do not need a western education, it would be prudent to advise them about the western classics (especially Helen of Troy).

Moral of the story: one has to be very careful of what one steals,copy or buy in these times. Hey you never know; come crunch time.

Comment

This is such nonsense I know not where to begin.... I pass
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X