RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As a Rudderless PNP watches the Gelding regime implode..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a Rudderless PNP watches the Gelding regime implode..

...possibly gifting them an early and undeserved return to the crease.

Clearly If things continue on this path Gelding may have to resign or call early elections....

Jamaica is stuck between the JLP's Corrupt Criminality and the PNP's Irrational Incompetence..

Dawg nyam wi Suppa..
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

So yuh think that PNP not criminally corrupt and that JLP is a model of competence????

Unfortunately, you would be wrong to say so. Apart from better economic handling by the JLP, both our parties kinda dibbi-dibbi. Not really world class...unlike our athletes and scholars.

Comment

This JLP regime is marked by criminal corruption.

If a PNP regime tried to defend Jamaica's Number One criminal...with the PM vowing to resign rather than not do his "duty"... then I would say that the PNP had the level of criminal influence as I see clearly now in the JLP.

When a regime's survival is threatened by the extradition of a criminal warlord... then it should be clear, even to the blind, that this regime is wrapped in and influenced by criminality to an extreme degree.. nuh suh??
      And no...I don't think the JLP is particularly adept at development issues... since they substantially ignore the fundamental reforms I believe Jamaica needs...in favour of IMF type orthodoxy.. but they are more criminal-minded than incompetent imho...and the PNP is the reverse

Brown Man Time fi reel
      Last edited by Don1; February 9, 2011, 12:39 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Not much to choose from when it comes to criminality. Chuss mi.

Comment

Perhaps. But let the record show that Peter H. Phillips went after Zekes and was going after Dudus.

On the other hand, let the record show that the PM was willing to put his career on the line for Dudus.

Not much to choose from?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe so...but I have not yet seen the PNP defend a Narco Criminal in Parliament and against the country's major intl partner or claim that a criminal extradition can topple it.... I saw where they took down Zeeks-- fi dem big don...

so for me the empirical evidence is convincing that the JLP is well ahead in criminality affecting that party.

Comment

On a recent trip down to JA I got to talking to the man in the seat beside me.

Turns out he was a policeman in West Kingston from the mid sixties into the late 70s. He had so many stories, said he watched the monster from its infacy until it was fully grown. I just sat and listened.

According to him after Seaga and Dudley in 1967 things were never the same again. He said he was a friend of Tony Spaulding in the early days but watched in horror as he salivated over Tivoli and made it his mission to replicate it by any means necessary.

We can only imagine what JA would be like today were it not for some of those men was called leaders.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
              X