X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah...yuh stump dem shatta

gwaan guh lie dung
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

i don't even get to the issue of motive as between them..i am talking about the confidentiality of the info ..... she leaked it to him...someone else in there could have leaked it to someone who leaked it to dudus.

the argument i would make there is, lewin knows damn well that OTHERS had access to the info before him (e.g. his wife and who knows who else in the embassy who might be compromised) so when he is acting like is only him the the MONS knew, he is being disingeuous ... his wife knew too ... etc etc. and this creates the situation where others could have warned dudus. lewins statement tend to point to the MONS ... only the 2 of us knew and i didn't tell sooooooo

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Stay on point mi bredrin...the issue is Lewin claims that Dudus received the warning within 15 minutes of him briefing Nelson.... that timing...if true...speaks volumes..

I submit further that it is reasonable to believe, given the electronic surveillance on the criminal...that if Lewin knows when the reprobate was warned...he probably also knows who the Warner Man/Woman is...

The time element is VERY key here... unless yuh nuh believe Lewin. I don't know that Mrs Lewin got that info through her job...do you? Even if she did...the idea that embassy personnel are responsible for the info reaching Dudus is preposterous ...absolutely

Mi nah get distracted by di sideshow and red herring dem... nuh matter wich part dem come fram
        Last edited by Don1; February 9, 2011, 04:07 PM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

that is it, IF true lewin is less than forthright about how HE came upon that info...i don't know if there is independent corroboration of his timeline, but this is where his motive might come in ..... no love lost between him and the MONS.

what is being asked is to totally accept what lewin has said, if you do then it is a slam dunk ... if you don't then the waters are murky. for me, IF TRUE about the chain of information and any percieved bias, then it is indeed murky.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            that is it, IF true lewin is less than forthright about how HE came upon that info...i don't know if there is independent corroboration of his timeline, but this is where his motive might come in ..... no love lost between him and the MONS.

what is being asked is to totally accept what lewin has said, if you do then it is a slam dunk ... if you don't then the waters are murky. for me, IF TRUE about the chain of information and any percieved bias, then it is indeed murky.
            Lewin is not forthright because he is subject to the Official Secrets Act... however given a choice between the word of One Liad, Dottie Lightweight, Immaculate Conception Vaz & Cohorts (Co-conspirators) and that of Hardley Lewin.... it is a slam dunk for me

Comment

She works in a sensitive section but I dont know that she have a sensitive position. I would not want my name divulged even if I was in charge of of cleaning the garbage in that section.

BTW It is not a secret position so its not the same as the Plame Affair. What really hurts is that Phillips did not need to do what he did. He was trying to get Lewin to say that it was his wife and not a senior law enforcement agent that told him that Dudus papers were coming the next day. Lewin was never going say anything about any conversation with with his wife.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

don't know that a conversation with his wife is so covered .... but for all intents and purposes he has put his statement out there to be subject to strict scrutiny.

in other words, given the implications, it ought not to be accepted without being rigourously tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  don't know that a conversation with his wife is so covered .... but for all intents and purposes he has put his statement out there to be subject to strict scrutiny.

in other words, given the implications, it ought not to be accepted without being rigourously tested.
                  Covered or not...nothing would result from such an inquiry...so that's a waste of time at best and a red herring at worst

The best way to establish the veracity (or not) of Lewin's statement is to allow him to testify regarding the interception of the call to the criminal warning him of the extradition...this is evidence this JLP stacked panel of commissioners will not allow....even in a closed hearing..

The fix is in... so we have to draw our own conclusions

Comment

have to disagree with you .... there might well be a credibility issue. make no mistake, the testimonies are all about credibility ... everyone pretty much knows what the relevant facts are .....

the one outstaning issue is that "within 15 minutes" of a certain conversation, dudus was alerted the fact of that statement might be difficult to prove and that too might come down to credibility.

Comment

If his communications were being monitored...proving the issue of the warning could be done in a jiffy...

even if the issue comes down to a witnesses' credibility because certain evidence cannot be admitted...One Liad, Dottie etc ...their credibility is shot

I think Leys has grown in stature by these proceedings... speaking truth to power.... saying that his bosses ... the most powerful people in the country (at least since Dudus gone) ....are lying

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                        If his communications were being monitored...proving the issue of the warning could be done in a jiffy...

even if the issue comes down to a witnesses' credibility because certain evidence cannot be admitted...One Liad, Dottie etc ...their credibility is shot

I think Leys has grown in stature by these proceedings... speaking truth to power.... saying that his bosses ... the most powerful people in the country (at least since Dudus gone) ....are lying

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                          She works in a sensitive section but I dont know that she have a sensitive position. I would not want my name divulged even if I was in charge of of cleaning the garbage in that section.

BTW It is not a secret position so its not the same as the Plame Affair. What really hurts is that Phillips did not need to do what he did. He was trying to get Lewin to say that it was his wife and not a senior law enforcement agent that told him that Dudus papers were coming the next day. Lewin was never going say anything about any conversation with with his wife.
                          Why didn't Phipps need to do what he did? Is it not possible that the leak came from an alternate source? Why have a problem with revealing information that is readily available on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            Why didn't Phipps need to do what he did? Is it not possible that the leak came from an alternate source? Why have a problem with revealing information that is readily available on the internet?
                            i) The information did not say that this person is Lewin's wife. Phipps bawl that out.
                            ii) if I saw it I would not have any reason to believe that the person was a Jamaican. Phipps bawly that out.
                            iii) You had to search for the information to find it.
                            iv) The avergae Joe or Jane would not be searching for that information.
                            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

absolutely correct... put tings inna perspective fi di naive

Comment

And? Lewin definitively stated he knew where the leak came from...that claim was challenged...maybe he should have thought about his beloved wife and the sensitive matter of her job before he spouted off at the mouth...Phipps had every right to follow that line of questioning...if his wife knew of the extradition beforehand should she not be identified as a possible source of the leak? Unnuh don't have a problem with Phillips violating the privacy of ordinary citizens but jump to protect Lewin's wife's privacy? You trying to impress cabana boy Don2 or something?
                                Last edited by Bricktop; February 9, 2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X