Phipps outing Mrs Lewin's job reprises Valerie Plame Affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    In cross examining the former Commish, Phipps wanted to know who tipped him off about the request and he wouldn't say. Phipps then tried to force it out of him by pointing out that the US Embassy's website listed his wife as an employee .....

http://kingston.usembassy.gov/nas.html

How me nuh see har name
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      But wait, wi nuh waan dual Nationals, but the Security chief have spouse inna a Farrin embassy and yuh think that must be hidden?

Plume wuk fi a branch of the US Govt...Domestic issue,.

Lewin wife wuk fi a farrin powa.
      Good one Willi. I also recall that many didn't have any problems when a certain newspaper was publishing the address etc. of the homes owned by politicians in Florida.

Is a thin veil shielding us!
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
        How me nuh see har name
        You are a very smart woman and you asking for help in finding it. That is why I call it an outting. Phipps should not have done it.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

How me nuh see har name
          Its at the bottom of the page.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Relevant info that every Jakan citizen needs to know.

i was STUNNED when I heard this yesterday.

Diss wussarah dan Duals inna Gordon House.

Has the ********** hit the Ceiling yet

So Lewin and his wife are a pair of DUALS - one half wuk fi Jamaica, and the odda half wuk fi US! Dat's a mighty team. Did she have to acquire US citizenship to get that JOB
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

nuff Jamaican wuk inna US embassy.. unnu nuh know dat

wich law, rule or regulation she bruk fi wuk inna embassy??

I would say that it MAY be inadvisable for the Commissioner's wife to be in that position...but one would have to know the nature of her duties... I hear she was/is a captain in the JDF...she may have some security liaison duties to deal with transnational drug gangs

Phipps outed her out of malice...the woman name nuh call inna dis scandal til im open im mout
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Good one Willi. I also recall that many didn't have any problems when a certain newspaper was publishing the address etc. of the homes owned by politicians in Florida.

Is a thin veil shielding us!
                Politicians paid out of the public purse should not expect any presumption of wholesale privacy... dat is di wuk dem sign up fah... people in security positions are different

apples vs oranges

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  Politicians paid out of the public purse should not expect any presumption of wholesale privacy... dat is di wuk dem sign up fah... people in security positions are different

apples vs oranges
                  People in security positions with their names plastered on their employers website? apples v oranges...you are a banana...

Comment

If she has such a sensitive position why was her name included on a public site?

Comment

Is it posted on the website?

Comment

Who put it on the internet?

Comment

tap yuh yappin... empty vessel

Comment

Go nyam yuh banana before me out you and yuh domestic partner

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

apples vs oranges

And what proof do you have that the homes were purchased from public purse?
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

is "Chris" was yuh partner?? Mi memba yuh dida bawl wen dem fine im wid im pink wig... di 2 ah unnu cudden "spar" inna unnu sword fight nuh more.

Yuh futon empty...LOL!!! But yuh cyan check babylon if dem wudda allow yuh conjugal visit

Comment

Working...
                                X