Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Termite call for Crime Syndicate resignations

K.D. Knight promises to come down hard on Justice Minister

The People’s National Party's lead attorney, K.D. Knight, says Attorney General and Justice Minister Dorothy Lightbourne will face vigourous cross examination when she takes the stand.

“It is going to come out more and more that the Minister of Justice, the Minister of National Security and the Prime Minister were part of this wicked and evil, pernicious conspiracy and I am going to do whatever I can do bring it out,” Mr. Knight said.

And Mr. Knight says the country should not wait on the final report of the Manatt Enquiry to call for heads to roll.

“My view is that after the Commission after some of them have given evidence we have to begin to call on them in a very serious way that they must resign. We are not waiting on any report from the Commissioner because we would have seen it ourselves on television. We must call for them to resign,” he said.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    K.D. Knight promises to come down hard on Justice Minister

The People’s National Party's lead attorney, K.D. Knight, says Attorney General and Justice Minister Dorothy Lightbourne will face vigourous cross examination when she takes the stand.

“It is going to come out more and more that the Minister of Justice, the Minister of National Security and the Prime Minister were part of this wicked and evil, pernicious conspiracy and I am going to do whatever I can do bring it out,” Mr. Knight said.

And Mr. Knight says the country should not wait on the final report of the Manatt Enquiry to call for heads to roll.

“My view is that after the Commission after some of them have given evidence we have to begin to call on them in a very serious way that they must resign. We are not waiting on any report from the Commissioner because we would have seen it ourselves on television. We must call for them to resign,” he said.
    Him thinking like me. I expect him to ask each of them the direct questiom. Did you tipped off Dudus?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I hope he simply tries to get TRUTH and not a name for himself. Everybody dun know KD!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        I hope he simply tries to get TRUTH and not a name for himself. Everybody dun know KD!
        Personally I'm looking forward to the 'show'.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yuh love Brown Man Time tuh?? lol
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Does not surprise me!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Nothing wrong with him seeking glory out of this while getting the truth!!!!!!! All work and no play makes KD a dull boy.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

KD only interest is to be on TV and look good. The man them look like them just fighting to see who can get a role in Law and Order.

Comment

Bwoy, KD Bad trust mi

Comment

He and Phipps are simply wasting Jamaican people time.

Comment

Wait.. suh summady nuh hire dem ?!

Comment

Working...
                      X