Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperClubs being sold

SuperClubs being sold

The principals of the super all inclusive hotel brand, Superclubs are seeking to sell the entities.
    A source close to the transaction says the Issa family which operates the hotel chain, is actively seeking a buyer.
    RJR News understands that so far, at least two investors have made enquiries aimed at acquiring the hotel chain, but no deal has been agreed.
    One industry source has even disclosed that recent events make the Superclubs chain a good purchase.
    Superclubs which has been in existence for more than 25 years, operates the Breezes, Rooms and Hedonism resort brands.
    The company has hotels in five countries across the Caribbean.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Very glad a see yuh Mr. Assistant Minister of Tourism.

What's the latest on the strike at GBP.

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They went back to work. Got 6% gratutity instead of the 3% they were getting. 5% is about industry standard in Ja. You should have some smiling workers.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X