Nice move KD!!!! I expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice move KD!!!! I expected

him to go there. He will certainly find another route ..... Expect the same from Patrick Atkinson.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I must agree with KD on his objection.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you saw the article this morning with comments from bert samuels? what is the name of KD knight's firm?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        you saw the article this morning with comments from bert samuels? what is the name of KD knight's firm?
        Saw the quote! Knight, Junor, Samuels.

Comment

nice move all around .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

???????

Comment

You missed the boat? KD was trying to get Lewin to tell the commission whether or not he received information that Dudus was tipped off. The Commission would not allow it but KD kept watering down the question until they allowed it.
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

why wouldn't the commission allow it?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  why wouldn't the commission allow it?
                  Looks like it was leading toward a conversation between the CP and the Minster or the PM which are protected by the Official Secrets Act.

Lewin was questioned by the JLP lawyer and he Lewin made it clear that Dudus was tipped off within '15 minutes' ... that could be the problem withing 15 minutes of what? ..... a conversation between the CP and the Minster or the PM which are protected by the Official Secrets Act?

KD was not asking about the protected conversation. He was asking about a phone call between a Jamaica Goverment official and the president of a criminal organization!
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I don't like how this enquiry is progressing. I hear lawyers insulting witnesses and being smug. Not interested in that. I want the truth and the facts.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I don't like how this enquiry is progressing. I hear lawyers insulting witnesses and being smug. Not interested in that. I want the truth and the facts.
                      yuh did really expect fi get dat??? yuh neva si seh Gelding put 2 JLP tribalist inside deh... di 2 ah dem always ah chat tuh dem one anodda an leff di odda likkle man fi twiddle im tums..lol
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Stop like you never see how yard lawyers approach things. Every man trying their best to see who can look the brightest and twisting whoever they are speaking to. Will be a waste of time and money if the end result is simply everything remains the same, but we have a lot of good tv clips.

Comment

Define Tribalist..

Comment

look inna one mirror an yuh puzzle solve
                            Last edited by Don1; February 7, 2011, 11:11 PM.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

that's all it is! KD and Phipps especially, trying to be cute and appear smart. it's impressing somebody, i guess. not me!

only a truth commission kinda set-up will get me what i want, and grandstanding attorneys certainly ain't it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X