What you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you think?

The woman on her recovery bed and husband a head out of space.

What you think?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Big mistake, and him fi be by her side right now. He should put his career on pause at this time.....
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I don't think we are in a position to judge that. I have to assume that they discussed it in detail and came to a decision together.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        The woman on her recovery bed and husband a head out of space.

What you think?

Thats their decision. What if they have a supportive family that could fill in while he is away?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

bwoy it is a tuff one. I wouldn't grudge him pn that decision still.

Really tuff cause if things not so right at home a nuh like him can take a taxi and head home.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

him stressed yah now and maybe it provides him with an opportnuity to collect his thoughts.

different stokes for different folks

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

reasonable...

By the way.. WTF are we talking about ?

Unnuh a run one secret society in yah ?

Big big conversation and all NOW mi nuh si nuh name drap, no context, nuh link... nudding...

Comment

She is in recovery?. That's news. I thought she is in long-term rehab. There is a distinct difference.

Comment

ah si di spate of Enquiries and dis communications intecept ting ah mek everybody bummy...

If nuh name nuh call.. nuhbaddy cyaan guh jail...

Ah bare he and she, him and dem..

Code tuh di weeeeerl !

Comment

I concur Islandman; I think it was discussed and the wife insisted that she wanted him to go.
                    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Yuh serious Maudib? Di ooman get shattup trying fi give a public speach, an' har hastranaat usband announce seh him ah guh fly go inna space. But a whe yuh deh babah!!!
                      "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

suh how mi muss know wha woman unnuh a talk bout ?

is ongly one space-man have woman ?

unnuh dangerous babah !

Comment

Same thing I was thinking, that could very well be what happened.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He just needs his space.

Comment

Good one brethren.

Comment

Working...
                              X