Rhatid.. Lewin just face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    you gots to be kidding!! there's NO WAY Jamaica would be rid of Dudus from under a Government hell bent on protecting him and its a$$ if the thing went down through "proper" channels...is like yuh nuh si dat

Dis govament must rank as di most corrupt in Jamaica's history...in as likkle as 3 years inna powa...and based pon di pace whey PJ set... dats sayin a LOT!
    mek wi si di people's verdict dung di line...JLP haffi hope seh Chiney road werk money ah jingle cyan save dem...along wid memories of PNP ineptitude

Dat is di verdict of di HouseHold....

Ah suh di ting set

When yuh gonna start talking the truth? I'm certain you've been paying attention to the Enquiry .... time yuh face facts.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      The calm steady hand of Bruce navigated the rough waters.
      mi belly!! Im did calm an steady wen im dida bawl pon TV anna beg forgiveness??

man fi fool but nuh suh
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

ok boss...will try

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

..... and that is news? Come on dude? That has been said by every "extradition expert" locally. I recall Emily saying something similiar when she buss the news. Why yuh think the opposition was getting demself a wedgy asking questions every week? The calm steady hand of Bruce navigated the rough waters.
          Propaganda getting tougher I see. The importance of this statement has nothing to do with the "extradition experts" as you put it. The apologists and spinners have been saying that the gov't was not trying to subvert the extradition of Dudus. Vaz siad the same on the stand today. If the Minister of National Security told the Comm of Police that the extradition was being held up because it could topple the gov't then other than the spinners and apologists few would accept the gov't story. The importance is that no minister of gov't has admitted to thinking the extradition would topple the gov't. Let's see what Nelson says and how Phipps gets to the bottom of this protocal thing. Now that you understand what answer you choosing in the lottery?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
            Propaganda getting tougher I see. The importance of this statement has nothing to do with the "extradition experts" as you put it. The apologists and spinners have been saying that the gov't was not trying to subvert the extradition of Dudus. Vaz siad the same on the stand today. If the Minister of National Security told the Comm of Police that the extradition was being held up because it could topple the gov't then other than the spinners and apologists few would accept the gov't story. The importance is that no minister of gov't has admitted to thinking the extradition would topple the gov't. Let's see what Nelson says and how Phipps gets to the bottom of this protocal thing. Now that you understand what answer you choosing in the lottery?
            Oh .. I see people still fishing for anything to support their ever disappearing position. Okay .. Rudi .. good luck.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Heh heh no worry Lazie with Phipps at the helm you should have a better day on Monday. In the meantime join the lottery nuh? We no live so. Cho.

Comment

Heh heh no worry Lazie with Phipps at the helm you should have a better day on Monday. In the meantime join the lottery nuh? We no live so. Cho.
                Better day? In terms of what?

Comment

In the words of the Minister of Information " I don't know". Let's just all hope for better days ahead. Mek a choice nuh man. Cho.

Comment

In the words of the Minister of Information " I don't know". Let's just all hope for better days ahead. Mek a choice nuh man. Cho.
                    Yuh Grabbing at straws Rudi ... it was clear what he was doing. Thats his way of saying nuh ask mi nuttin. The 2 lawyers that cross examined him was representing who?

Comment

Sorry,

Mi tell yuh from the getgo that it was posturing to samfie the natives in Tivoli.

In any case, the KARRECT mi talking bout is how yuh implement the MOU. Correctly done and Bruce and co would have ZERO leeway.

However, yuh done know how we people do things tekking shortcut.

Comment

All must tek it easy.

Yuh cant see that the whole time beech up???

Comment

Yuh Grabbing at straws Rudi ... it was clear what he was doing. Thats his way of saying nuh ask mi nuttin. The 2 lawyers that cross examined him was representing who?
                          I knew exactly what he was doing and like I said I don't blame him.

Comment

ok.. i get yuh

Comment

COULD... dat spell with a C.. not a W..

Keep grasping though.. the straw as slowly sinking...

Comment

Yuh babbling now..

How exactly would the end result be different (Dudus inna NY) if the proper protocol was followed ?

lol !

Comment

Working...
                                X