No announcement yet.

Rhatid.. Lewin just face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALLY??!! so then did dudus learn from the gov't or security?!! this is a a thrill a minute ride to rhatid!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When yuh dont do things properly....

Comment

As the Swiss say:

Il faut etre CORRECT.

Yuh haffi come karrect or dont come at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          REALLY??!! so then did dudus learn from the gov't or security?!! this is a a thrill a minute ride to rhatid!!!
          Deputy DPP said he know about it from May. Third option?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Well Lewin claim say him neva tell Dudus so..... I sure hope Phipps gets to the bottom of this on Monday. Protocol was definitely not followed. (Whe de smilley something deh?)

Comment

yup!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

and if nelson seh him neva tell dudus and so on and so on and so on ...

Comment

We should hold a little lottery: Will Nelson say "I do not recall or I did not say that? Gotta think about that one. Him cant pull a Vaz and say "I don't know" or can he?

Comment

jokers are wild!! anything can happen to rhatid!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                      We should hold a little lottery: Will Nelson say "I do not recall or I did not say that? Gotta think about that one. Him cant pull a Vaz and say "I don't know" or can he?

In regards to what Rudi?
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lewin's statement that Nelson told him that the extradition of Coke could topple the gov't.

Comment

you gots to be kidding!! there's NO WAY Jamaica would be rid of Dudus from under a Government hell bent on protecting him and its a$$ if the thing went down through "proper" channels...is like yuh nuh si dat

Dis govament must rank as di most corrupt in Jamaica's history...in as likkle as 3 years inna powa...and based pon di pace whey PJ set... dats sayin a LOT!
                          mek wi si di people's verdict dung di line...JLP haffi hope seh Chiney road werk money ah jingle cyan save dem...along wid memories of PNP ineptitude

Dat is di verdict of di HouseHold....

Ah suh di ting set
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Easy nuh Don . Watch Phipps get to the bottom of this protocol thing on Monday. Watch the ride. Dont you believe the gov't want to know why protocol wasn't followed? Is whah wrong wid you.

Comment

seeit deh..
                              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                                Lewin's statement that Nelson told him that the extradition of Coke could topple the gov't.
                                ..... and that is news? Come on dude? That has been said by every "extradition expert" locally. I recall Emily saying something similiar when she buss the news. Why yuh think the opposition was getting demself a wedgy asking questions every week? The calm steady hand of Bruce navigated the rough waters.

Comment

Working...
                                X