Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhatid.. Lewin just face

a Torrid over from Phipps..

Phipps all a quote Alice in Wonderland !

Curioser and Curioser.. people a run up and down like black ants before official Extradition channels followed !

Lewin receive report before Ministry of Foreign affairs ??

Very Interesting..

Interesting you left out Nelson's statement to Lewin"this could topple the gov't". Dat de ova wasn't even a maiden. Phipps is a legend in his own mind.

Comment

Phipps did a good job there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
        Interesting you left out Nelson's statement to Lewin"this could topple the gov't". Dat de ova wasn't even a maiden. Phipps is a legend in his own mind.
        Chemical Ali ah sing fi im suppa....dat deh trough im ah feed fram might nuh las too lang...time fi accelerate di feedin..
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Anyting is possible when yuh dealing wid Tivaarli.. the Mother of All Garrisions..

Lewin of all people shoulda know dat..

Comment

Phipps smooth baba.. him sound like him knowledge deep...

Mi feel seh Lewin woulda get bruk up if him did stay deh too long.

lol !

Comment

The AG must have been peeved, no wonder she didn't wanna take no call. A request drop pon har desk and before she open the file she getting calls from DPP and Commish?

Deputy DPP all reach at har office wanna provide advice? WTF.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

.....Dat de ova wasn't even a maiden. Phipps is a legend in his own mind.

Wow ... really? Be fair Rudi.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A fairer statement would be " he's no longer as good as he still thinks he is" I'll give you that. I'll also grant that he once was very good based on what I've been told.

Comment

No need to explain yourself Comrade...

Yuh innah yuh Propaganda rights..

Comment

You should know.

Comment

nuh muss.. mi deh pon dis forum long enough..

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

A fairer statement would be " he's no longer as good as he still thinks he is" I'll give you that. I'll also grant that he once was very good based on what I've been told.
                            The point being made by Mr. Phipps is that this request didn't follow proper protocol. PPl will choose to ignore that. I wonder if he will be the opening bowler tomorrow .... ah mean Monday? This ting should be 7 days a week.

Comment

I agree. I too would like to know why the Americans chose to inform those in security about the extradition before the gov't. I hope Mr. Phipps gets to the bottom of this when he resumes bowling on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X