Vaz seh him nuh know coke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh a comedian..

Bruce haffi save dem from di folly document...

Dem lucky !

Comment

Two Wrongs ?

lol !

Suh yuh si wid Bruce den ?

Watching you compromise yourself alone justify the expense on this Enquiry !

lol !! Woiee !!

Wheh di JFJ official position on di mattah ?

Comment

si wid Bruce??! hell no! he is a crook-hugging liad and must resign now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But maybe him did haffi choose between the best of Two Wrongs....

See how that works ?

Comment

talk amongst yourselves. mi nuh chat red herring. mi nyam dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

lol
              TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Watch and Learn...

Guh watch di Hard Talk.. PNP a come hard since dem lose innah 2007 but as Jimmy seh..."The Harder they come, the harder they fall..."

Stay wide from any bandwagon dem put tugeddah.. it will tek yuh ovah precipice..

Comment

Gotcha,

So to choose between a bus crashing set and a new 2 passport set, you would choose the 2 PPT as the lesser evil?? If so, why the focus on the duals???

Comment

Dun im before mawning......Bruce played, fiddled and fumbled as Eddie would say indecisive.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Naive.

Who burn down di Stations ?

Dudus ?

I thought Dudus was a God amongst his people ?

Jokahs.

Comment

The duals?

It already irks me that these people have farin health insurance the you and I...that I pay for. It's a simple thing - if you want to sit in my parliament and make laws and policies that affect jamaican people who don't have the luxury of 5 flights, then you should not have that luxury as well.

They already have so many more privileges, the least they can do is be a Jamaican as well. Maybe we should go further and say their children should go to Jamaican schools, etc., etc.

For this I am inflexible! Nuh matter which party!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nah man, mi pay more than my fair share of Jakan taxes. No choice, I was PAYE.

Comment

Working...
                          X